Stations vs Starbases ; Combine the two

You did look at my account age. Right? I played in nullsec, I played in lowsec, I was in highsec wars. I’ve run Starbases, I’ve helped keep them alive while a PVP defense fleet kept the enemy at bay.

It favors a defender experienced in PVP. Also assumes that the defender is awake in time to choose the next time the vulnerability window happens. Also assumes the defender can get on every single day. Also assumes the defender isn’t a small 5 man corporation.

There’s hardly any modules anyway. For the Refinery, 1 missile launcher, 2 neuts, 3 ECMs at most. The biggest and baddest most expensive citadel, 4 launchers and a bunch of other module slots that I can’t remember or check cause server is down right now but that citadel is worth like 1 trillion I think and it could probably be taken down easily enough too.

Again. You assume 100% only that we all use our stations with massive corporations. Do small corps deserve to have the ability to manufacture things? To mine moons that belong to them?

True, I believe that mining is a form of PVP. However I encourage people to be able to declare proper wars, which can’t be done because of how broken the war dec system is right now. See my topic linked below this paragraph. I also think that mining faster than the other guys is another form of battle. To drain the pocket/belt faster than them and claim the greater bulk means you have won the battle.

So what I see is that, you don’t want anyone to own a structure unless they are a big corporation. You favor teaching people how much they suck at the game by blowing up their stuff and laughing at them for having something nice and wanting to work in a small team of friends only. This is the tone I see coming from you.

I don’t use alts, I have one, singular character. I will never have alts. I like to work with people, not work with myself. It seems the game is evolved to support multiboxers more than anything. Hell, why doesn’t CCP just make it official and let you control 10 ships on one character already, skip the multiple clients issue!

I always wanted the game to have fair mechanics to it, some way to enjoy the game without constant grief. It seems like thats impossible. I’ve taken multiple breaks from the game due to the drama and grief of the game. It seems like CCP have no intention of coming up with solutions to balance things and like the players themselves don’t want it either.

I’ve had multiple people say they like my ideas in chats in game, but no one comes to the forums to say so or support my ideas, because of he ridicule and grief they will get in return. Perhaps CCP should consider that fact, that people are afraid to speak out anymore.