Steal - Upwell Structures

A station takes 24 hours to set-up…there is probably lore for how the packing works and why they can get it so small…

1 Like

Oh here we go.

“I didnt plan properly, so the game needs changed”

As I said, weak.

2 Likes

What Runa said. A building, once constructed, is mostly empty space. It takes more way more space than its actual construction components. Also: 8000m3 enables M-sized structures to ship through wormholes to C1 systems using indy ships, where size restrictions wouldn’t let freighters through.

Since Runa and Ramona aren’t starting the thread…

SUMMONING JUTSU :vulcan::clap::fist:::fist_right::wave::handshake::pray::raised_hands: @Xuxe_Xu

Oh Dark Lady of the Sith, given the bloodlust you’ve demonstrated in the recent Hunt, would you do us the honor of starting a Dunning-Kruger Effect POS Bash Bounty thread for this gentleman? We have tried very hard to pass onto him our wisdom so that he may accept responsibility for his ignorance and learn from failure and not repeat the same mistakes in the future, but he expresses contempt for our knowledge, shuns our experience, and bites the hands that feed… plus, I hear his POSes are manned by Matari.

3 Likes

There is your problem. Make some friends and have them help you defend your citadel.

A beginner shouldn’t have a citadel

You were to slow

So, you suck at EvE and was beaten by a better player. Works as intended.

You should, but I see you keep on going anyway.

Not good enough obviously.

That’s okay but it is not okay to come here and ask the game to be changed in your favour because you’re not good enough. You could have asked: “have can I unachor a citadel and limit the chances of it getten stolen?” See the difference?

We do. We also give you valuable information about how to get better at the gamw. Whining about it being unfair doesn’t work and will raise protests amongst the populace

There is no need to call yourself stupid. We can all learn form our mistakes.

As of now you haven’t shown any understanding why anybody should consider what you think about the problem is correct. There are things not well balanced. This isn’t one of them.

Tell that to the legal system. The electric chair for instance is a perfect communication tool to get a point across.

1 Like

OMG losing cits is going to be the least of their worries

2 Likes

pos
I defend mine from the inside.

Thanks for the many wisdoms. I know it and i try to get members since many weeks. I playing EVE since Covid19 more than ever before. Thats why i am thinking about the game too.

I talk with people, ask if they intrest in alli or as corp.member and incredible they say; OH NO you have struturces in space OH NO other palyer “can” declare war to you. Ridiculous why they playing EVE. No risk no fun thats why i am playing EVE!

:mask: :partying_face:

Here we completely agree. I think joining another group with both experienced and new players are the best way to learn about the game and get better at it. After that the entire universe is open to be conquered for you.

I think paying you 25% of their earnings puts them off joining your corp more

1 Like

Oh my.

I think he’ll learn organically. Not really unusual enough to warrant the bother, imo.

@Xian_Ex …go join a corp (group)

2 Likes

The issue are not the legit players, it’s the bots that are in nereuses on unanchoring citadel 23/7. I got someone to leak the citadel timer once. That’s fair. A bot spamming loot for 7 days without getting banned? Not fair. But ccp don’t give a ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ as always

If it is just a bot maybe it is not coded to be smart. Tried self destructing a corvette next to it (or the citadel) to see if it loots it and goes suspect in the process? Because then you can simply blow it up and if returns repeat it until it is made smarter or something. Just a random idea.

1 Like
  1. The first rule of proper communication is: Establish rapport.

2. Judging people is an important part of communication.

It is a sign of empathy. Not judging people allows for easier manipulation. Those who seek to not judge others, seek to ignore what’s going on inside of them. It makes for easy prey. I can tell. The problem is never the judgement, but the fact that you can’t handle it.

Think about it. Good people would not mind being judged, because they’re good people. The judgement would make them look favourable.

Only bad people mind being judged, because obviously the result of said judgement would make them look bad. The ones who benefit the most from not being judged are the very people who will want to trick you, steal from you, or harm you in some way.

You’re basically “demanding” people to not consider their feelings and impressions about your character, which means that you can not be trusted.

1 Like

@Solecist_Projekt got tired of using his new new new new forum alt so he decided to come back and necro threads :wink:

1 Like

Seven days is not a necro. :stuck_out_tongue:

I can use the old one again as well.
Or any of my other.

According to CCP I have 42 alts.
Or was it 47?

I forgot.

1 Like

You are out of line, young man!

I remember having this conversation the other day on a different thread…

For better or worse, CCP supports altaholics

(Read further down, some people think and hope you’ll get banned for following GM-clarified rules :roll_eyes:)

Do I look like a man? :frowning:

This is interesting. What you’ve received as an answer …
… would have been considered a golden ticket ten years ago.

Of course, as the GM told you that you can do what you’ve asked …
… you can always point at the GM for your defense, in case things go wrong.

Nothing else matters.

Seems like a tactical battlecruiser to me. :smirk:

:smiling_imp:

I’ve always thought of @Solecist_Projekt as a T3 Tactical Destroyer… reconfiguring identities on the fly… and sexes if necessary… I haven’t exactly gone out of my way to identify all of his/her/it’s identities but I’ve a few pinned down (apart from obvious alt spelling variations). Still don’t know why s/he does it though. Maybe s/he needs a little attention? Maybe s/he needs a little love?

Maybe s/he needs a little turtle :turtle: ?

Maybe a bigger turtle?

:turtle:

Or a doll:

Maybe a more fitting variant: