Stealth Smartbomb Nerf?

Signature radius, kid.

Also… ‘WAAHHHH!! MY EZ KILLS!! WWaaAAaaAAAHHH!!’

Grow a pair you gatecamping clown.

:clown_face: :sob: :clown_face: :sob: :clown_face:

I don’t think so. Area of effect abilities are designed to apply to ships in warp like bubbles. Bombs, command boosts and smartbombs are also intended.

1 Like

Okay, if a ship can take damage during warp tunnel, then sure.

I think it’s an oversight, since you cannot target while the ship is collapsing the warp tunnel.

Ofc the AoE argument makes sense, seems unfair since one cannot force the colapse and needs to wait the server, but okay.

1 Like

Just think, soon they will remove stations and celestials and the rats will accumulate around capsuleles.
Then they will remove ships and we will all be playing bumper-pod in total darkness.

1 Like

Yes I do, I hide in clusters of gate rats, very useful in my opinion aside from when they decide to do something random and decloak me.

They have not nerfed smartbombs, Rancer’s kill board, or Miro, we were smart bombing all last night and after the patch today. Everything is working fine. This is a false alarm.

They are not though. By definition, bubbles only apply to ship initiating warp.

Well perhaps. But the idea I’m trying to convey is that being in warp is not meant to be uninteractable.

1 Like

You keep your hands off my capsuleles.

Han Solo? Aye, Hands so low no one sees what theyre up to!

Smartbombs don’t give a rat’s ass about sig radius. You’re thinking of bombs.

Considering only outsiders, right?

Biased.

Outsiders how?

Between all the effects that can apply during warp; boosts, bombs, AoE e-war + titan weather (I’m guessing)…how do you decide which are outsiders or insiders?

And most importantly, bubbles!

They do not.

Bubbles affect a ship in warp.

Now you are just spamming lies.

What do you think the purpose of a warp bubble is? It stops ships in warp…

no it does not stop ships in warp.

It stops ships initiating warp.
If you are already in warp when the bubble is deployed, the bubble will have no effect on you.

3 Likes

That is one effect of bubbles, I’m talking about the other effect, the one that affects ships in warp.

Have you ever been caught by a bubble? It most certainly stops ships that are in warp. Or drags ships further that were supposed to stop their warp less than 500km earlier.

Look up stop and drag bubbles.

Bubbles most certainly affect ships in warp.

there is no effect of bubbles that affect ships in warp.

What you are saying is wrong. You can try it by yourself and realize, actually bubbles don’t stop ships in warp.

You can look up the eve uni it explicitly states so

The effect of drag or stop bubbles is calculated when the player gives the warp command, not when the ship enters warp or arrives on grid. This means that a bubble placed while a ship is in warp will not affect it. Conversely, if a bubble expires or is taken down while the ship is in warp it will land as if the bubble was still there. A bubble dropped on top of a ship while it is aligning for warp will still prevent it from entering warp.