Steve has destroyed over 1 trillion isk

:red_circle:

Fortresses are marked as triangles, too. Have fun using the autopilot as indicator for where an MV and a fortress is.

The map shows all invaded and previously invaded systems, including Fortresses and Edencom MV. Have fun using the map to figure out where Trig MVs are.

You get those notifications as well when you jump into Fortresses and Edencom MVs. Have fun using those to figure out where Trig MVs are.

Honestly, clueless and incompetent people like you are the reason why CCP can keep pushing such terribly designed content and get away with it every single time.

2 Likes

Everyone gets a pop warning when you first enter the system. Gives you all the information you need.

I should defend people with the iq of a potato? Because that’s what you have if you constantly jumping into a system time after time and expect something other than swift execution by Steve.

Define left and right. Do you mean less than before?

Same with wars. If one war is declared a year wars are ‘happening’. But it’s a sorry state of affairs when the economy gets so bloated and risk so trivial that npc’s have to take over the job of players because they’ve been so overly restricted.

Kinda says something when you ask why players aren’t doing their job in one post and then celebrate their hands being tied in the next.

No, there is lack of usefull information as posted above your post.

It isnt about IQ. Its about availability of information in situ.

Why? Shoddy design.
The informations are available, but to search them people have to break immersion and find stuff on third party sites, which is awfull because for CCP bad design you are forced to spend more time on searching for info somewhere, instead of playing.

CCP design is programmed inefficiency!

4 Likes

Why is it shoddy design and why should CCP tell us about everything in the game.

Maybe so that we can discover it for ourselves.

1 Like

You get a notification popup when you try to enter a trig system. Is that not enough information to make you think “I wonder if I should find out what’s on the other side by asking first instead of blindly jumping in?”

1 Like

Yes, it is not enough information.
You have been already dismissing the point that usefull information is needed, which is your opinion you dont want to change, so the further discussion about it with you is pointless. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Awwww someone’s feeling got hurt.

You get a notification when you go to lowsec, too. If CCP changed the rules so that the gate guns instantly killed and podded you as soon as you jumped into lowsec, would that still be cool? Would all the people who died to the new rules be “retards”?

1 Like

I didn’t call anyone who jumped into trig system a retard.

Only pointed out that I believed someone’s point of view was

If you resort to personal attacks instead of actual arguments, people are going to flag your responses. Argue the merits of your stance, or dissect those of others - it’s wholly unnecessary to call people retarded in the process.

This has been in-game now for what a month?

I detect new goalposts.

I didn’t call him retarded I called his views retarded.
Not the same

lets be serious about it
ccp needs to patch this shi#
its stupid

2 Likes

CCP should change the game for something that can be fixed in 20mins ?.

Don’t come into trig systems if you don’t like it

1 Like

More than half of the Trig warnings are actually Edencom systems.

Well I guess because trigs fleets still roam around it would make sense to still have a warning

dont be a fool .
go shot some players

The only way to properly assess the risk is with out-of-game resources.