Still Griefing New Players :parrotdad:

Royal Amarr Institute 2019/11/23 22:50 | 2016/02/19 17:12

You’re special…aren’t you?

2 Likes

There’s what they meant and how the statements on a post give mixed messages.

• learned to be careful = learned to be risk adverse.

• it helps the game a lot.

• except people treat those who are mitigating risk by being careful as carebear without giving weight to why people don’t want to interact with rules that are obviously unbalanced, salt miners.

LOL says the one hiding behind an alt :smiley:

1 Like

Do you think hypothetically my main could be the subject of targeted harassment in these here forums bruh?

1 Like

Meh…

I have the same issue… can never tell the shaveness unless a lfteness of le skirteness, so…

I don’t buyeness crapeness.

CCP, in their infinite wisdom, decided to make Omega free for 7 days through Nov 22nd. So, it’s open season on all new players for the next two weeks, with zero penalties. Make 10 free Alpha accounts, get free Omega for them all, and multibox 10 Catalyst ganker toons in every starter system. If your account gets banned for rookie griefing, so what? Make another one and keep right at it…

1 Like

Would they have enough skills to do the necessary damage?

Absolutely, and only in 1 days time. Even if every Catalyst is only doing 100 DPS, if you have 10 Cats, that is 1,000 DPS. More than enough to melt poorly fit, untanked retrievers, covetors, and T1 haulers…

What if you like a challenge?

Not really :smiley:

And even if so, grow some thicker skin bruh :smiley:

This my only main and I’m targeted all the time and I’m still here.

Says a lot about you that so little makes you hide :smiley:

2 Likes

Uh ok?

Still doesn’t refute my points :smiley:

Glad to see your life story FINALLY came out.

1 Like

Ahhh, ironic that you’d say that.

I happen to jump into a starter system and saw local chat filled up with 10 CODE characters, all less than a day old.

alphamultiboxer Black Woman hadn’t joined CODE yet.

Hmmm, maybe this was you… :smirk:

Anyway, I recall just recently people saying gankers don’t multibox alpha characters. Seems the name alphamultiboxer Black Woman would suggest otherwise…

7 Likes

I don’t gank, but anyone with half a brain cell could put two and two together and see how unlimited free Alpha accounts and 7 days free Omega could be used and abused…

1 Like

What’s the point? Seems like a LOT of wasted time.

There are lots of things in EVE that are wasted time. Doesn’t keep players from doing it though…

Um, since when is being compared to Weird Al Yankovic bad?

Brother is known for his parodies far and wide and is super successful?

LOL your boomer status is confirmed for sure with this post.

What do you got against the Amish bruh?

Right cause yennoe people can’t just name themselves things LOL.

1 Like

Personally, I hope every member of CODE and SAFETY rolls 100 free Alpha accounts, gets the free Omega, then proceed to burn Jita and every starter system to the ground for the next two weeks straight. Maybe then CCP will do something about unlimited Alpha accounts or at a minimum place some restrictions on them. Alpha accounts were pure stage 4 cancer the moment they were implemented…

3 Likes

What’s funny is in reality it is CCP that caused that situation. Yet people blame the gankers?

Its so interesting LOL.

2 Likes