Still Griefing New Players :parrotdad:

Still Griefing!

https://www.james315.space/2022/11/08/still-griefing/

6 Likes

A Hero emerges from the shadows!

2 Likes

You are setting yourself up for it tbh.

Everyone knew this was coming, even CCP. They wanted it to happen. They could have easily placed a restriction such as: The account needs to be older than 30 days to claim the free omega, but they didn’t.

Then bring back the ability for me to realistically wd the null blks again. :crazy_face:

This is hillarious.

Unlimited free omega accounts, for anyone who wants them, right now, with over a million free skill points.
Right now is the best time to gank and grief that EVE has ever seen.

What free skill points?

A million for using your own refer a friend and then several hundred thousand for the login campaign during your seven free days omega.

I don’t think that will work by just using a free 7-day account.

It does. The new account that used the referral link has 1 mil SP in the gift drawer waiting to be redeemed on login.

1 Like

Looks like somebody or some plurality of bodies is carrying out a temper tantrum

1 Like

Yes seems false to me too, the gankers has a strange name to as well as the victim and the corp the gankers from has 6k members who are they

Their zkill seems odd too

3 Likes

With this bunch? Why… this forum is populated with la crème de la crème in EVE :unamused:

1 Like

Exactemundo

That’s just maplefox making a new batch of alts, and to be fair they do have to start in a starter system

No, the krab cry-in was two weeks ago

“Carebear” is a term that gets thrown around a lot just for nothing really. At the end of the day people should be a bit more thick skinned and shrug it off. Everyone plays mitigating risks in one way or the other. That includes miners, mission-runners, gankers, fleets in nulsec, war-declarers, etc.

3 Likes

And of course the “implications” of using the image of blacks as griefers are the same type of people who like to rub more salt by using “the devil image” just to get more reaction from others, I love how nothing is ever done about obvious, why do a theme over and over again unless you are conveying something you know is the wrong thing to do.

3 Likes

Yeah, all those characters are obviously controlled by a single player and probably should be reported…

Multi boxing never bothered me but it’s just so obvious that CCP does nothing to rid themselves of such toxicity by someone who is clearly here not to enhance this game but to molest others who are paying for an experience not toxicity.

1 Like