Still Griefing New Players :parrotdad:

Very well said.

+1

Is being a busybody who doesn’t actually know anything about the circumstances…good for the game ?

1 Like

Now that depends on whether we talking about the nub or a gankers, doesn’t it?

Next time somebody pulls out infront of your bicycle, remember your hot keys.

1 Like

I thought the “Eve Community” was supposed to look out for each other. Am I wrong?

ROFLMAO!

You mean like how I’ve quietly donated ISK to gankees rather than make a big do over it on the forums ?

Mind you…I’m also building up a stock of clone soldier tags and funds to help gankers :slight_smile:

See how helpful I am.

Pick a side.

The side theyve picked is implicit in their post.

Implicit you say?

Well, it’s clear to me that Altara has picked a side, Dejah. You can determine which ‘sides’ interest you, but Altara may do the same.

She picked philanthropism over misanthropism.

Are you implying that I hate people? I’m not sure where you got that. In my opinion, funding both sides of a war is foolish unless you’re making a profit like the US MilitaryIndustrial Complex (MIC).

Real talk: this is actually used successfully for recruitment quite a bit, so the killmail alone isn’t enough to tell the story IMO

2 Likes

I am not. You told Altara to ‘pick a side’, meaning that, in your view, she should support either gankers or their detractors, whom you see as engaged in a ‘war’.

This is narrow. In fact, your qualification ‘unless you’re making a profit’ describes precisely the situation in which Altara finds (or has placed) herself. She seems to ‘profit’ (I use the word loosely) from both positions.

From the point of view of the ganker and/or anti-ganker, Altara does indeed appear to have philanthropic (though not entirely altruistic) motives.

I hope that clears it up.

1 Like

“Some men just want to watch the world burn.” Alfred Pennyworth.

4 Likes

You just reworded everything that was already stated. It’s not an English Language comprehension issue…it’s more of a moral dilemma. If you’re not able to differentiate between “sides”, I really feel sorry for you. I was taught at an early age that there’s a clear distinction between good and evil. Yes, I understand that Eve is just a video game. However, actions inside or outside of the internet can still be clearly defined.

*You don’t have to agree, as this is merely my opinion.

Imagine a dystopian sandbox sci fi universe with all the intrigue and complexities of a Disney childhood story.

:rofl:

You should really socialize more in Eve Online and build a network of friends. You’ll realize so much of this game relies on an ocean of ever-fluctuating personal connections moreso than two – and only two – big banners with one group of people sitting under one and another group sitting under the other.

4 Likes

Yes. Im not sure where you are having difficulty.

I pick the side of putting money into the game. To me that is the real purpose of us ‘P2W’ people with our billions. As I mine, and haul, and gank ( in various different accounts ) there is no moral dilemma. In fact I think everyone should play multiple roles to get a rounded view of Eve.

11 Likes

That’s right!

Oh. You’re one of those that can’t distinguish we’re playing a vidya game and think it’s reality.

Got it :smiley:

Uh. I don’t think you do. Considering you’re throwing around good/evil, us/them.

Someone’s in game actions in a vidya game doesn’t make them evil outside of it ROFL.

1 Like

“How can another man call another man boss? That’s like calling another man Daddy.” Zaera Keena.