Still Griefing New Players :parrotdad:

“Dont knock it till you try it”
-Me

This is the way

3 Likes

And the grief continues.

If CCP opposes ganking, then why are they allowing us to omega alpha accounts for free and gank without even buying security tags? Clearly they support us.

1 Like

This thread is rather intriguing.

So many pilots like to complain about ganking or griefing or mechanics. OMG it’s so unfair that we all play by the same rules and mechanics. Maybe find a way to participate without moaning about someone else’s play style.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum pilot killdashnine

I think of it as some Capsuleers want to control every aspect of the confrontation on so many levels.

Still triggered by the recent anti gank changes I see. You are no different than the miners when they lost a high slot.

1 Like

Triggered how? I’m ganking on my alpha accounts, no security status tags required, and I can tether and dock with no problem.

To quote @Solstice_Projekt who I hope I don’t piss off for posting it…

"ARE YOU ENJOYING THE BIGGEST CONTENT UPDATE EVER
THAT MOST PEOPLE ACTUALLY AREN’T AFFECTED BY ANYWAY??

ARE YOU??

lol"

Sorry, just had to. :laughing:

4 Likes

I still miss the good old days when I was permitted to use ISBoxer to undock my fleet, warp to pounce, warp to target, lockem up and melt them in about 9 clicks of the mouse. Those days were beautiful.

However as rules change and mechanics change we all have to evolve our methods to continue our play style.

Remember the days when you couldn’t mine an entire ice belt? They were just permanently there and you always had ice and some of us had lots of targets for bumping and ganking? This game has always been a PVP game and you consent to PVP when you undock.

I remember the days where having someone sing for their pod was fair play even when the bonus room was a normal thing. Again the rules changed and we had to change with them.

Free Erotica 1

2 Likes

No it isn’t. In Eve you can be the hunter, or the hunted, or both. You choose your role, and you play that part. If you don’t like that role, play another one. If you still have morality issues…then you are probably in the wrong game.

7 Likes

The whole point of playing eve is to not worry about “moral dilemmas”. :roll_eyes: It’s a game.

IBFGix :rofl:

3 Likes

Why are you using a fresh account to spread bittervet propaganda on the forums?

Guys! There are scoundrels, wretches, degenerates, gang members and thieves, rascals, good-for-nuthin’s, vile bastards, the corrupt, sinners, bullies, backstabbing reprobates, the impure, double-crossers, violent immoral excuses of life, the wicked and those without virtue, robbers, cartels, brutes, unprincipled swine, the unethical, imposters, charlatans, scumbags, fraudsters, rapscallions, maraudering vagabonds, rats! And all in my game!

And they are having more fun than me, how unfair!

5 Likes

That seems very disingenuous. You are ganking on omega accounts. OK, they will return to alpha in 7 days.

1 Like

I wouldnt say its EvE’s first witch hunt, but it is a classic one.

You do know the limitation is coming into affect next week, right?

don’t forget the moderates

2 Likes

Is that a Blazing Saddles reference?

2 Likes

Why yes, yes it was…and some uncultured person has flagged it I see.
Shameful.

3 Likes