STOP THE GANKING NOW heres How

not sure if cognitive bias, or wrong thread. my post definitely doesn’t fit to what you responded to it. :smiley:

None of the reasons. Just pressed the wrong reply button :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter if it’s offensive or demeaning. not this time, not in this section. at some point people need to be able to face cold, hard facts. sure, i’ve lumped all “good” people into the “actual psycho calling others socios” bucket, but we weren’t talking about all the good people, just the ones relevant to the topic.

the totalitarian tendencies are definitely there and confirmed every time someone explodes into rage for getting ganked, or in every thread where someone declares that the evil griefing sociopaths need to be banned.

there’s an apparently significant amount of antigankers who refuse to be effective (aka use ganking to fight the opposition) and instead want to delude themselves that they are better. they’re not.

you do not win wars by not applying any means necessary. you do not win wars by putting your ego into it, declaring the opposition (in videogame context) as evil, self promoting yourself (general you, of course) to the status of “the better person”. you do not win wars by making forum posts in the very section the opposition controls.

you get my post wrong, and i admit i must blame myself for that. it’s c&p, please grant me some leniency. :slight_smile:

I think he was talking about people just like you and he was right. I mean we have seen such behaviour more than once from you.

C&P sub-forum is still governed by the Forum Rules about flaming and posting replies intended to incite rage.

Heh, you have no room to talk, especially since you’re one of the top 3 characters who constantly instigates and propagates forum flame wars.

1 Like

I don’t intend to incite rage and i strongly oppose the idea of being made responsible for other people’s lack of self control. i understand that “the norm” is to appease to the masses and to avoid triggering them, but that doesn’t mean that there aren’t times when “the norm” needs to change, because sometimes putting things into the words others prefer to hear simply isn’t going to help anything at all. no, it actually keeps making things worse.

you’re aware that i can choose how i expresse myself and this time i chose this:

Call a spade a spade; those who can’t self reflect will sort themselves out eventually. progress isn’t ever going to happen as long as the same :poop: only ever perpetually repeats itself.

Don’t rant, it’s against the rules.

Closed.

3 Likes