Stop the ganking start the pvping

Ok so not CCP

I expect they will finally eliminate them in the new year

1 Like

Nah. Wars are only for the big boys now like the bare chested Emperor

Noone said they were. There were just suggestions above that CCP should bring back old wardecs while making it harder for people toavoid or escape wardecs.

Whatever you say Scott, you know I dont read your gibberjabber.

1 Like

Who is Scott?

Let the little kids play in the wading pool with their arm floaties.

While the big kids go scuba diving.

1 Like

While the big kids gank the wee kids and take their floaties.

Isn’t that what I said?

Consensual war decs are just dating clubs. But can be fun, ala the old RvB. But real war is non-consensual. For all the crying about griefing war deccers, if one really didn’t want to be hunted, just drop/switch corp. Spinning up a new corps is easy. If you think you’re corps is worthy of surviving in the natural selection sand box, then defend it. It can be fun working hard to pick off weak edges of a bigger corps. Interceptors can be hard to catch, but in small teams, can ruin your day. Someone has the draw the short straw and fly the covert ops warp-to though.

What I am saying is to lift the game to also lead more pilots into FW instead of blanket Wardecing Highsec Corps.

As you stated real wars are non-consensual, so how about pushing wars into Sov Null where the real wars should happen. Any other battle again push to Faction War as that is the main content driver for the next two years.

That is the background and reasoning for bringing something like that up.

I’m in. And to make it more doable, how about the ability to fill up your cargo hold with some ungodly combination of fuels and a detonation device, Only usable in non-empire space, so little fleets could take out capitals at the cost of the ship AND capsule.
Or not. But finding ways of nibbling at the whales would be wonderful.

I really miss @Cypherous as it was once quoted.

Our ships are already able to handle most types of radiation, we can sit right next to stars without taking any damage at all, venture in to systems with black holes and abyssal deadspace with literal clouds of radiation, pretty sure we can handle whatever comes out of a ship

Some slightly related note; when I first heard about suicide ganking I self destructed my ship outfront of Jita undock years ago.

2 Likes

But did you grab your loot afterwards (or anyone else did)? :slight_smile:

How would I had grabbed my loot when I was sitting in a pod after that failed attempt at how to suicide gank in New Eden?

By docking up then undocking after your criminal timer went off or even switched to an alt in Jita (if you had one) and undocking with that to grab the loot (if still there to grab). :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t get a criminal timer as I still have my safety switch set to green.

Oh right then even more so you could just dock up and undock in a corvette to grab your loot. :thinking:

@Uriel_the_Flame

Bringing this up here as;

While the big kids gank the wee kids and take their floaties.
[/quote]

This speaks so much truth in what is happening here right now about that failed suicide gank.

/wades over to the shallow ---->

Yeah , I was there. I got concorded, they thought I did it.

1 Like

ibDdMkf

1 Like