Stratios To be able to fit Expanded Prob launcher

CCP is there any chance that the Stratios can get a bonus to fit a expanded prob launcher, a CPU reduction to make the launcher fit a Sister of Eve ships, to make them the best for cloak hunting with combats, none T3 ship in the game and the NEW HIGH DPS TRIG SHIPS can have the highest DPS in the game 10 fold as they stand now.

Look forward to your feed back cheers.

What do you mean, Stratios is able to fit expanded probe launcher. Those lows are not reserved for DDA. There are cpu rigs and implants too.

1 Like

Two things:

1. This doesn’t really fit with the lore behind SoE ships. They’re exploration ships, not combat scouts. (I know, I hate “lore” as a reason to change or not change something, but it had to be said.)
  2. Combat probe launchers are hard to fit for a reason. (Well, except for T3s, which I still grumble about.) You can fit a combat probe launcher on a Stratios if you make sacrifices to do so. You just can’t fit one and still have it be a solo cloaking/hunting/killing machine. (Which is apparently a role reserved exclusively for T3s. :confused: )
2 Likes

I like the way you think.

1 Like

[Stratios, Stratios]
Damage Control II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
1600mm Steel Plates II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II

Sensor Booster II
Medium Capacitor Booster II
Stasis Webifier II
Warp Scrambler II
10MN Afterburner II

Medium Energy Neutralizer II
Medium Energy Neutralizer II
Expanded Probe Launcher II
Small Energy Neutralizer II
Covert Ops Cloaking Device II

Medium Anti-Explosive Pump II
Medium Trimark Armor Pump II
Medium Trimark Armor Pump II

Hammerhead II x5
Ogre II x4
Hobgoblin II x5
Praetor II x4
Warrior II x5
Hornet EC-300 x5
Acolyte II x5
Infiltrator II x5

Sisters Core Scanner Probe x8
Scan Resolution Script x2
Sisters Combat Scanner Probe x8
Navy Cap Booster 800 x21
Medium Armor Repairer II x1

To have something like this fit to go around wormhole and null space will be nice. Them combats you can go MTU hunting or pvp hunting in them.

With them new trig ships that have bonus to cap or Smart bombs, Neuts and remote reps. The stratios did have the bonus at the start then CCP took it away, so I’m why not bring it back.

That’s just my thoughts anyway.

You realize that your fit doesn’t even work with a Core Probe launcher unless you have a 4% PG implant plugged in, right?

Also, based on the fact that you’re listing a MAR in cargo, I’m guessing that you’re planning on using a mobile depot to actually equip it and repair armor damage. Well, if you’re already using a mobile depot, use it to swap out the DDAs for CPU upgrades (and change your fit slightly; ANP instead of an EANM and a less PG hungry plate) and viola, you can online a combat probe launcher to hunt down bads.

/thread

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.