Structure defense

Damn I’m caught lol. Where’s Nik lol

1 Like

Hey. How can you be posting in the same minute that I am? Clearly you are me and I am you and this isn’t possible to re-auth so quickly. You/Me/We are haxxing the forum now too?

CCP alt confirmed!

1 Like

i will try to stagger my replies so its not so obvious in future

2 Likes

No need for the latter without the former

3 Likes

Dang don’t tell nobody. I’m cpp-wtfipwnnoobs

2 Likes

I knew it!

3 Likes

I has multipersonality disorderz

1 Like

no WE do !!!

1 Like

We are borz.

1 Like

We are ccp and isd rolled into all

1 Like

And you claim to be many people but only post on one.

So what?

Is that somehow better?

2 Likes

I’m probably late to this thread but as of the core update solo structure ownership is really a thing of the past. The core is 100% drop rate and is worth 600mil for the cheapest. Fuel also went up before CCP changed ice belts again so that is a factor also. The benefits are really slim coming from station ownership where a corp can enjoy owning a station together/defending it together.

Itvis true, they totally ballsed it and the insult to the injury they always add was this time their reasoning being a lie.

However, Im still the prpud owner of one single legacy Rait with no core. All yoyrs for the modest sum of 6b.

1 Like

I suspect it really depends on where you put your structure. Some systems are heavily contested- whereas others are practically forgotten.

One question though, let’s say you put down a structure, then you get war decked- can you pick up the structure and move it? Or is it too late at that point?

They used to be able to transfer, can’t find if that was a bug or not. But I think you can unanchor.

I’m not well versed in these mechanics, so I could be wrong

I’ve created a monster…

2 Likes

The answer is “technically yes, but almost certainly no.”
Unanchoring an Upwell structure takes a week, and the timer is reset if it gets reinforced. So although no game mechanic prevents unanchoring a structure in a wardecced corporation, the people who wardecced you to kill it probably will.

1 Like

i am the voice of many people. not many people literally. are you done with attacking me?

1 Like

You may want to play alone but why not find a group to associate with, a group that does something you don’t.

Youre just a little troll with no power and a lot of lies.

Im done attacking you when youre done attacking the rest of us.

Dont start what you cannot finish, young padawan.