Structure defense

your probably flying a ship built by my corp right now… some respect is in order.

If you’re making all the ships, the workmanship needs some improvement. So many of them blow up.

was that supposed to be funny? because it wasn’t!

Seems unlikely.

As Im in a ship I built myself.

No different than thinking you make such a high percentage of ships in the game and Ramona is probably flying one built by your Corp. I assumed that was also an unfunny joke.

1 Like

Griefing is allowed. Rookie griefing is not allowed .and its limits escribed in CCPs web page

More like CCP’s definition of griefing is more limited than yours. However, that is what the players need to observe and adhere. No one will get in trouble just for doing something only bluelysian or Pan Dora don’t like.

No its larger and bigger than mine … that sometimes i cant wrap my head around it even ,

Well, I said limited because it seems there is something you’d consider griefing that they don’t. In either case, different.

Holy ■■■■ this is primo entertainment, please continue you guys!

You have two options.

1. For each structure, pay me the cost of the core plus 300 million a month (payable 3 months in advance). Your structure will be under the protection of Zaera Keena herself.
  2. Get war decced within 2 weeks, your structure destroyed, your core looted.

You supply the griefers with ships?

Good girl

No. With salt.

1 Like

Someone’s hiding in a 1.0…

Saying you shouldn’t anchor a structure because someone would clap it is like saying you shouldn’t undock a ship because it would be suicide ganked by someone.

If in doubt, grab a Small Control Tower and an Assembly Array. Unlike a Citadel, a control tower anchors and unanchors within 15 / 30 / 60 minutes (small, medium, large Control Tower), which makes them more flexible then citadels. They have more ehp then citadels, but they get only one reinforcement. They also have more configurability, and orders of magnitude higher defensive capabilities then citadels, at the expense of not getting bonuses for manufacture/reproccessing/reactions, so you’re basically forced to reproc at 50%, build at the material consumption written on the BPs, and so on.

Control Towers also are rather inexpensive. Assuming you’re in Caldari Highsec, you can grab Evepraisal - Appraisal 11sag2: 169.82 Million Buy / 311.76 Million Sell which allows you to construct cruiser and battlecruiser sized ships for a week. The mechanics of CT are quite different from citadels, but if you’re on your own (with your alts) and unsure whether you can operate a citadel safely, drop a CT and use it to chart the waters :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t think assembly arrays work anymore since they’ve been phased out for Engineering Complexes.

Not to mention seems like POS’s require more stuff than upwells.

All POSs located in hi-sec space (0.5 to 1.0) require starbase charters in order to operate. These charters are race-specific based on the region where you are placing the POS and are bought with Loyalty Points from NPC corporations.

All size towers require 1 charter per hour.

1. Very likely, since CCP made station cores a thing, war dec corps get a guaranteed a station core pay out.
  2. I have no clue

Which is why i have starbase charters in the evepraisal :wink:
Also, it’s 0.4 to 1.0, not just highsec.

No-One really cares about core drops. It’s about “expensive killmails”, I.e. about improving the attackers’ zkillboard. Structure bashing can be afk-ed so well, that there’s hardly a fleet where the FC doesn’t have to remind some of the members they need to hit F1 again after their weapons releaded.

If you pvp for the sakes of isk income by selling loot, you go find a juicy hauler. Or a blingy Marauder that might drop some blue or purple modules. It’ll die right now, no reinforce timers, no crap-it-turned-out-to-be-a-holding-corps-for-a-major-alliance and get counter-wardecced. In fact, you can bring your 50 member fleet (not rare for structure clapping) with destroyers, nuke a freighter at a stargate, get everyone concorded for it, dock up, wait 15 minutes in some station until your criminal timer is gone, undock your next wave of destroyers and nuke yet another freighter, in less time then it would take to ref a citadel even once (assuming you can find autopiloting freighters with juicy load quick enough).

50 destroyers with t2 fits are well below 1 bil isk. How much would a freighter drop in average? How does a core drop, that needs me to motivate everyone to form for 3 times throughout a week, at time windows chosen by the enemy, and sit there shooting the thing for hours, compare? Not to mention CCP could make your effort in vain by extending some downtime to the point you can’t make a timer…
Oh, concord bribes for the wardec have to be payed, too…

2 Likes