Structure destroyed outside of M-0 by BODYS

Somewhat recently I anchored a Fortizar in a wormhole system, which was destroyed by Odu Vanchik (Corpse Collectors Group Alliance) without consent (breaking the rule: * Combat by consent only, except in the designated combat system (M-OEE8, only on Singularity). ) I did Not give consent to this in any way, shape or form.

They visibly knew the rules and decided to break one intentionally, simply because they didn’t care.

1 Like

report entire alliance cuz someone killed ur fortizar lol … lets ban all of goons cuz one of them was botting

you werent using the structure for any testing purpose and you anchored it right next to our keepstar as it disrupts our testing… the wh system is very large for many structures. clearly you can avoid anchoring one right next to us?

next time if you won’t consent, you should anchor structures offgrid my own keep. if you anchor any structures in my own keep grid, you consent for any pvp.
your fort 1000 km from my keep, limits my personal test space.

i saw 1 pilot on the km, and you accused entire alliance for killing ur structures? idk if false accusation is against the rules or not but it seems like to me you are very salty about 2 keepstars loss in m-0 lol

for the record the fortizar was empty, if you wanna conduct testing with it, go ahead anchor another one, stay off our testing grid. 2 au wide system and you have to anchor one next to our testing keepstar lel seems like you have alternative motives than testing

It doesn’t matter. You didn’t ask a GM/ISD/BH prior to blowing up a structure that belonged to someone else, when there’s specifically 2 rules against it. Nor did you ask me to take it down if I’m not using it.

1 Like

spam him with 100 keepstars to make him headache removing those xD

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

6 Likes

You say that as though its an excuse for intentionally breaking a test server rule (or two), and Still acting like you’re on the high horse with toxic harassment in local.

I’m not salty that I got kicked, it would have happened one day or another; but bashing one of my structures in a place that it shouldn’t be bashed? Breaking a rule and acting like you did it for the good of all man kind? That I cannot stand for.

You have sunk to a new low.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

7 Likes

I love how one guy uses multiple alts to respond to this thread. CCP only cares about making money :money_mouth_face: and enforcing “Nazi like” forums rules. The Test Server is a free for all $hit $how™.

The fake new Bodys won’t last.

oh dont you worry about that… we will last longer than your supers lol

1 Like

Show me a KM… Thought so. :rofl:

*Old and new “Bodys” are not the same.

Show me a km? on the forum? are you pretending you didnt lose super to us? who are you trying to lie to?

Wait?! test server?? Pay 1 isk and get another one. This is stupid.

I never lost a Super to you. Show me the KM Trixie. :fairy:

Every day we stray further from god’s light.

You got it backwards brother. The “fake assertion” was:

Me asking for proof doesn’t qualify.

The English Language…mesmerizing the masses for centuries.

1 Like