Structure services

Do you think you would be able to make so you can turn off or on the services of your structure from your structure dashboard as it’s a bit of a pain that you have to fly to etch and ever structure turning on services

Also will you either get random agent that come and use your structure or remove the agent button waste of pixels

Can we have a module like the Standup Point Defense Battery and if you have it fitted on your structure it then makes the structure defences fully automated just like the POs back in the day where you can set the structure guns by standings are war targets so on so on

You have too many structures and want them on auto pilot.

NO!

1 Like

Not at all some people have RL and don’t spend 24/7 on the game and if my station was being attacked how am I supposed to defend it if I was at work or out having a meal with wife and kids ? That’s why i said only if you have the a module like the Standup Point Defense Battery it would only be fully automated if you don’t want to have it automated then don’t fit the module

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.