Structure & Ship Interior Designer

That goes without saying. Anything submitted to CCP, would be their property. The most you could possibly do, would be some sort of quazi nft thing, where people earn in game assets (like lp, or those proposed interbus credits) for designs players made and then other people used. But the easiest thing is just to handle it through the project discovery system, giving better rewards for people who do a better job.

Hopefully the new fw standings situation will prevent people from docking in enemy stations. Perhaps you could drop assault clones off in your enemy station (like I propose in this post) once that enemy station hits structure. It’s a pretty decent way to handle sov capture. Mix up that structure grind a bit.

I think it probably is actually, though the load time would be a bit long. Kind of like when you initially load into a game. The client is starting up the game engine. You could of course keep both engines running, but I think that would lead to performance issues.

What I expect CCP will end up doing, is moving over to unreal 5 for the entire game eventually. That will allow them to have dynamic wrecks that actually look like the ships they came from without having to actually design the individual wreck, and destructible asteroids that break apart in a logical way.

1 Like