Structure snatchers are the devil! Bad mechanic... Sad!

Heh, did this with POS towers back in the old days, good times :smile:

What, do you go suspect when you scoop it?

You do since one of the most recent updates yes, prior to that we were untouchable.

I mean… that is technically still the case because ~97% of people still do not bring combat or tackle including RvB mentioned above.

2 Likes

Can you scoop it with a noobship into the fleet hangar?

Dude, 9 of my thieves fly a cloaky Tayra and have 600k SP

They can be theft ready in under an hour iirc

yeah ok, not exactly what I asked :slight_smile:

All I hear is
giphy%20(3)

1 Like

I’m sorry dude, I’m probably guilty of rushing that reply.

Most newb ships to my knowledge don’t have fleet hangars, that’s a tech 2 thing iirc.

But the basic premise, you can scoop the ‘egg’ into any ship with a hold big enough, in the case of the medium ones you need 8000m3, 80,000m3 for large and xl 800000 m3

In most cases you need a cargo expanded ‘something’ my preference is the tayra as quite often I can capture the structure and the can of modules in a single trip.

I think we have a misunderstanding here. But never mind, will probably try it myself :wink:

Unless you mean a newb ship like an ibis? But why would you?

You can scoop things out of a can/wreck in a noobship, directly into the fleet hanger of a DST or Orca, and only the noobship goes suspect. She was asking if you could do the same for structures, and you sort of answered, but not directly.

For the record, no you cannot. You need an industrial with a sufficiently large enough hold to scoop a decommissioned structure, and cannot use an alt in a disposible ship like you can for looting wrecks.

1 Like

Tbh the question through me, I initially dismissed it as a ‘she can’t mean that’ :slight_smile:

But yeah as you say, noob ship is too small for this. The Tayra at 16m was the best compromise I could make between extra space and overall speed

Well…

“Suicide Iteron V” should be pretty cheap :wink: probably qualifies as a disposable ship.

I will laugh so hard if you put a CODE. Industrial with a citadel inside on the killboard :wink:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.