Stuff for Mystery Card Holders?

The Pacificer, Enforcer and Marshal are all available through normal gameplay via Project Discovery.

The choice was made to not give out the ships alongside the SKINs, because there’s more than 20,000 mystery codes activated and floating around out there.

Dropping 20,000 Marshals, Enforcers and Pacifiers onto Tranquility in one go runs a high risk of adversely affecting the market for black ops and covert ops ships.

Similarly, dropping 20,000 Monitors onto Tranquility would massively saturate the market and cause issues for those who’re manufacturing Monitors.

9 Likes

Yeah, that would have really messed up the markets.

@CCP_Falcon, if I somehow get my hands on a mystery code would I be able to get the skin or does it not work like that??? And if not, are there plans to release the SARO skins via some other method?

Thank so much for this. What a wonderful pleasant surprise. o7

So maybe this will finally be the end of the “Where’s my mystery code stuff?” threads.

Very cool and thank you.

Thank you for the details, I understand your decision now and agreed.
Sorry, I wasn’t aware of the fact that the CONCORD ships are Project Discovery rewards, as it wasn’t stated excatly in the Project Discovery release blog and I havent tried it yet.
Any chance to make ‘decommissioned’ CONCORD ships, like the Council DIplomatic Shuttle for us to show off our new SKIN?
By the way, why no Council DIplomatic Shuttle CARO SKIN? Isn’t it a CONCORD ship too?

He’s actually sold out.

Edit: Or is he? He seemed to indicate he was.

Thanks a lot. I’m kinda speechless. I would have never expected you pick up the mistery code again.

At least it’s a standard Mini-usb cable. So you can replace it.

2 Likes

Friendly bump.

You there?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.