Subscription wish

I do allso think more veteran players would like to go back and play eve with their high skill point toons they have been paying for in years.

When they have spare time from job, familie and so.
But now they might only have time for playing in weekends and hollidays.

More omega allso in less amount = ccp earn more money

The product couldt be something like.

Weekend pass can only be active ind this time window.

Or 5 days active Omega time. All days gets activatet when used.

Alpha clones were launched with one of the reasons for deploying them being that CCP doesn’t like the idea of shorter subscription windows than 30 days due to the massive amount of potential abuse that would make possible. It would be a herculean undertaking to rebalance various components of EVE to not be abusable via short-term subscriptions. It isn’t logical from a business perspective to try and jam that functionality in after-the-fact - there are too many moving parts to be juggled into sanity, at the cost of suspending all other development while it is sorted out. CCP would lose legions of players if they stopped updating for a year to overhaul the codebase and mechanics, and would likely never recoup those losses through sale of short-term subscription offerings.

You’d be surprised of how many would still be in the game.

:rofl: Tell me what you are smoking because I want some of that …

You haven’t understood anything that’s has been discussed in here , on top of that you just distorted everything that I said and made a fantasy out of it to just suite your post and thoughts .
You’ve picked the wrong person to troll .

1 Like

I think you would be surprised by how many people wouldn’t bother joining, or sticking around, if CCP announced a halt to all maintenance (balance patches, tiericide, and bug fixes alike) and new content releases (long-term and limited duration events) to overhaul the entire system. It’s painful enough to play through some of the balancing actions, like resource scarcity; knowing nothing will improve for at least a year would be a right gut kick to motivations to play. Plenty of folks will opt to drop their subs until the updates are ready to come out, and maybe they will remember to come back and sub again in 12 months - but most will move on to something else. Few people are willing to pay a sub for a game that is not releasing new content.

1 Like

I don’t think the “new content” CCP is releasing is improving the game. Look at Pochven - they spent all of last year on that content. Did that improve the game?

I didn’t say all new content is an improvement. I said people aren’t likely to pay for a game receiving no improvements, which includes bug fixes and balance passes.

If they promised to stop making changes I might resub :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thx for all of the replys.

I have made an update to my first post :blush:

This will come eventually.
Expert Skills are step into this direction.

1 Like

As promised I did talk to the devs about this. One of them pointed that it does exist

who knew?

m

$6.99 for 7 days. Or $14.95 for 30 days. Still a better deal doing the monthly.

Even then, if you only wanted to play every other week, only via steam, that’s $13.98 for 14 days.

Of course, and it is a better deal if you go 3 months and that is beat if you sub for a year.

The incrementation comes with a premium you pay

m

On Steam store , I want this to our Eve store .

Thank you regardless !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.