Suggestion for a New EVE Forum Category

See, that part about ‘CSM and the devs’ is where you are assigning them greater value. Why should an ‘I quit’ or ‘EVE is dying’ post matter more than feedback from someone who is sticking around and legitimately wants to help EVE last longer?

If anything, a feedback area that isn’t tied specifically to making suggestions (PF&I) or directed at the CSM (Assembly Hall) would be nice - but it also shouldn’t be specifically for these inherently negative-based thread types you highlighted. It should be for all feedback not tied to a recent release (since releases have their own threads already), not just people who have given up or who are feeling like the game isn’t worth playing anymore. Don’t focus so hard on the negativity.

I never said such threads should matter more or less than any other kind of feedback. CSMs and devs, I presume, address all feedback threads, and I don’t see where one thread has more or less value than another except by the virtue of its precise content. An “I quit” thread could be eloquent, helpful, and list specific items, while another, non-quitting thread could be a meaningless wall of emotionally charged text. What makes a thread more or less valuable is the specifics of what’s in it and how it’s presented, not the subject matter it deals with.

1 Like

Nobody addresses all feedback threads. Devs rarely respond on the forums outside their official release feedback threads, and the few CSM members who respond to things are free to pick and choose what they want to reply to. Regardless of that reality, segregating ‘I quit’ threads - which may not even have feedback in them - doesn’t help either of those groups find actual useful commentary. Which is why I countered that a general feedback subforum would be more valuable than your proposed list of thread types.

ROFL you are the drama. You literally made a post saying you snitched on someone.

So really, it shouldn’t hurt anything to have a forum section reserved for Quitting Threads then.

Try again please, with an actual argument and not a logical fallacy.

The point of my post in reply to you wasn’t meant as an argument but serves as a visual statement to a certain troll ( not you ).

Otherwise, I agree with you that:

I just had to write something for the post. Sorry I used your post for my intent, I had to use someone’s post and the choice came down to yours, apologies.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

Thanks for accepting my apology.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.