Suggestion: Founding Imperial life guard: Imperium Custodes Divinitatus Amarr

I, Lord Vaari, jarl of Sosan VII, Guardian of Hope, high father of the Imperial Pharmacy, symbol of unchallenged victory, the world’s most beloved hero, self proclaimed prophet, Shield of Truth , morninglord, golden mountain, carrier of the Heaven’s light, teacher of pure faith, speaker of unquestioned truth, lion of the universe, vanquisher of all heretics, bane of the witches, the great miner and skilled industrialist, Living Saint of Amarr , Lord Miner-militant, and the Shield of Miners. (notice new titles)

I suggest that we, amarrian loyalist organizations pledge a fraction of our wealth in defense of our home world and indeed to the defense of the Empress, beloved by all.

To safeguard our beloved monarch from harm, each organization will devote 5% of their total income to store a combat fit ship in Amarr system and to equip it. If peace abd prosperity is to be dominant force in our sacred home, we do not shame our duty but keep expanding our reserve fleet.

Under no situation but direct assault against the Empire can those ships be used. All militia bound actions are regarded non essential in sight of this garrison.

First amongs equals and first among loyalists, Imperial Pharmacy will declare to support his endeavour.

2 Likes

Know who else is a self proclaimed prophet? Nauplius… Think about it.

3 Likes

I dont care. I care about safeguard fleet, which is made to defend the Empress, beloved by all.

1 Like

. . . so you want to build a group of capsuleers to watch over the Imperial swimming pool?

I’m so confused.

3 Likes

To defend The Empress, beloved by all.

1 Like

Beloved by “all”

If we wanted to invade, our people would crush you with or with out your fleet it’s rather irrelevant honestly.

2 Likes

Our beloved empress is too scared to show herself in light of what happened to the previous empress.
All the empires now in fact are weak and pathetic having mostly exchanged leadership from more agressive competent rulers and policies to a bunch of cowards

Your new titles have been Noticed.

Thus sayeth I, Doctor Valerie Valate, Greatest Sani Sabik capsuleer philosopher of the modern era

1 Like

:popcorn:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.