Suicide gankers and input broadcasting

You guys never change.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

What goalposts have been moved?

We’ve all said report it. We’ve provided advice on the basis of what we know from how Kusion operates, but the OP has rejected every bit of it, claiming it’s all just in the same second and no one has offered anything valid. If that’s the case, then just post the logs and we can all see and agree with the OP.

That should be pretty simple.

What I have posted is first shot. I don’t think I can get those logs at this point. I’ve been told that CCP can review them at any point, so I did not save them, plus I had no clue how to do it. You have all the rights to not believe me.

Point of this thread is not to get someone prosecuted (support ticket has been created for that purpose), but to discover player’s opinion on this, point my misunderstandings and discuss issue of players using such software and massive multiboxing (in a sense of using high amount of eve clients simultaneously) in general.

I like the way you talk.

1 Like

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/EVE_logs

They are saved by date, so should be easy to find.

A more elegant and EvE-like approach to the alleged problem would be to a) contact the alleged input broadcasting player, b) tell him you have irrefutable proof that he is breaking the EULA (make an impression by citing the specific rule) by way of logs and video recordings taken from several angles complete with time stamps and frame numbers, c) send him an excerpt of a log (perhaps alter the data a bit to make a deep impression), d) offer some sympathetic words in the sense of “we all need to make a living, I have nothing against ganking, botting and broadcasting per se, your business is yours and I respect your choice of business, but I need to think of my own interests too as you will understand, I have expenses, lots of expenses” and e) request a lump sum of 5B ISK to be transferred without delay to you or regretfully the files will find their way to ccp central, which would be unfortunate and yaddayadda … and see what happens next.

j/k

Or you could just wait for the GM’s to look into it and trust them in their investigation.

1 Like

Either way, Kusion would just laugh it off. He is by far the most reported player in the game. CCP even banned him once, not because he was doing anything against the rules, but just because he was taking up such a high percent of reports from other players.

So he isn’t likely to give two hoots about doctored logs being sent to him. He also has the same logs you know, just with the shooting notifications instead of the being shot ones.

3 Likes

Yeah, there’s always that extra, disturbing factor. But every scam has a flaw (fortunately).

Anyway, I hope it was clear I was being sarcastic (and not good at conceiving scams). Frankly I’m fed up with this name and shame game, shifting goal posts and claims that the thread was always about a broader problem (it wasn’t).

2 Likes

Fascists don’t care about the truth.
They only care about making enough noise to change it.

1 Like

Input broadcasting & botting is semi-allowed. Think of botting as speeding on the highway or driving over hours for haulers & tax avoidance. They are all against the law but to remain competitive you got to do it.

Cause a wreck, then prepared to get hammered same goes with RMT. But causal botting to gank or grind isk only becomes an issue when you start pissing people off.

If CCP did not want you to bot they would not allow esi scraping or you know unban botters, which they do.

I’d like to point out that Brewlar isn’t a trustworthy source of information.

At all.

1 Like

You are such a ■■■■■■■ liar

On this which you have decided as cheating. You didnt give a rap about anyone elses opinion.

See? You had made up your mind from the start.

Stop saying you didnt already have a conclusion when from the start thats all you have and since that, any theory that doesnt line up with yours is dismissed without even a thought.

2 Likes

On the other hand, his tin foil millinery is top notch.

1 Like

Definitely not denying that! :smiley:

Ramona is correct, btw.

3 Likes

Don’t worry, I’m an expert on Jason Kusion, and have spent a significant amount of time sitting in his lap, watching him gank freighters. The fact of the matter is he is just good at the game, and you are not. That’s why he appears so amazing. Jason is just a really swell guy who is doing great. What a champ!

CCP should make a Kusion statue.

I really appreciate the irony of this sentence.
Thank you, Princess Aiko, for making me aware.

1 Like

Cheating or not cheating, it’s hilariously broken gameplay.

But then isn’t so much of EVE.

Working as intended.

5 Likes

This looks like a good topic for someone from the EVE community relations team or perhaps a dev to post a somewhat detailed explanation on this phenomenon of extreme multi boxing and what their history of exploring the legality and the technique used so that our newer players understand what is going on in the game. Once a detailed explanation from an official source has been posted, then all can fall back and link to explain to future players about the issue. Preventing players to becoming disenfranchised in EVE through the perception of other players cheating their way to success seems like a reasonable goal. After an official explanation and verdict is rendered, the current debate is rendered moot and future complaints can be easily referred to the officiali dev blog.

2 Likes

@Jason_Kusion

I just had a thought.

Maybe you should just file a ticket and tell the GMs that you’re going to admit you’re input broadcasting publicly, on the forum,
whenever someone calls you out for it. Of course the GMs know you’re not doing that, but the idiots don’t care about that anyway.

When you just keep doing this for a while, rubbing it under the assholes noses long enough,
they might throw enough of a fit to get their candy asses banned.

Paragraphs, mate!

You get a Like for making paragraphs.
Thanks to you everyone’s a little bit better off!