"Sundsele Six" Missing - A call for Support and Justice

Again, I said nothing of the sort. You were the one who insisted we were independents, and so divorced from our nations of origin.

1 Like

Seems the Sebiestor penchant for rummaging through other people’s trash for something salavageable runs strong in a few of you.

Claim ownership of her if you can. Would simplify a fair few things on our end.

'splains why none of us want you, huh? I mean, can’t even spell salvageable.

1 Like

Well we already know what’s in our own trash.

1 Like

Would it really be wrong side of the line, considering their merits, how lawful they are, how loyal they are? I find most of them polite, respectful, intelligent people.

Majority of Republican Minmatars I’ve dealt with (with rare exception of people whom I respect - they probably know who they are and I hope they won’t be offended at what I will say next) are just walking nuisances. I want to groan, grab myself by hair, or even slap them all over their face with a fish.

1 Like

Amarr loyal, Amarrian faith-following Minmatar are the same thing as Caldari who are loyal to and support the Federation.

1 Like

Pretty sure that’s not what she thinks.

Same as you make such judgments for anyone?

We don’t own people. That’s your line of work.

1 Like

Hrmm…

Mmm…?

Baby’s first gas-lighting, perhaps?

Let’s not leave that statement off, when quoting my response to it. You were the one making the point that we’re ‘independent’ capsuleers, and so not qualified to speak about our own people. You. Not me. So don’t go trying to claim I’m gas-lighting here when I refuse to let you try to twist my statement into some kind of assertion on its own, and not a direct response to you trying to make me out to be somehow no longer able to speak as a Matari, just because I live outside of the Republic.

1 Like

Were you offended so by my lack of knowledge with Matari custom…? Nevertheless, thank you, Miss Arrendis… or Miss Rhiannon? I’m unclear who to attribute this crash course in culture. I’ve learned a lot today.

Was I offended by an outsider’s presumption to dictate to me whether or not I should be allowed to speak about our normal response to outsider interference?

Think about that for a moment.
You, an outsider, claim that you couldn’t possibly do worse than the Matari have at managing their own affairs. When a Matari says that based on that one fact alone: that you’re an outsider, you obviously could, what happens?

You, an outsider, then tell them that you are as fit a judge of our reactions as one of us is.

And you wonder at my being offended? Really?

If you want to ask questions about our cultures and our ways, please, feel free to ask. If there’s something we don’t talk about, we’ll say that. Otherwise, we’ll probably answer. But when it comes time to weigh in on how much better you think you could do at managing our affairs? Butt out.

2 Likes

That’s a great many words for “yes”…

Not all cultures have such… Inclinations toward blood, Miss Arrendis. From an outsider’s view, in combination with the insinuations made by Miss Kalaratiri - well, I expected no harm could have come from such a pedestrian, even cliche remark. I’d ask you to excuse the presumption, but I don’t think you would.

Have a good day.

You never know. An actual apology gets much better results than snide insults.

If anyone ever asks why Minmatar in the Fed feel they have it rough, they should be shown this thread.

1 Like

Snide insults? My, I do have a lot to learn about Matari perceptions of outsiders… Merely questions, Miss Arrendis, I assure you.

Would you offer the same respect if I did apologize? Surely you can forgive the ignorance…

Yeah. As thukkin’ stoned into Abyss as I may be, this attitude is why I still bet on the Minnies in the coming Blood Age.

(Yup, they hate me - the egger celebs, not their government, I’m still +8 to the Republic lol - but it’s sort of really irrelevant now)

The Chaos is built in within us. This “healthy nationalism” is a measure to control the chaos. Our traditions, our society, our soul is made to channel our inner power, the chaos, and attempt to convert it into order, sort of like a power generator works, to produce something that vaguely resembles a “civilized society” from a Mary or Fed point of view.

…Sorry, I’m really wasted, but I just couldn’t resist telling the truth. You lil’ Sebbie Sisters may hate me, but I’d still bet on red in the four colors of New Eden.

The Minmatar are made to survive through utilizing chaos to their benefit. And they will.

Beautifully worded, Miss Blackwind. I’ve gleaned more from that poetry than I have the past hour.

I’m an outcast Sani Sabik, ms. Amadi. I literally bleed poetry, when it isn’t Thukker whiskey or Drop.

hehehehe

Offer what respect? I haven’t claimed to know your ways better than you have. I haven’t claimed to be able to deal with your people better than you can. I’ve only accepted what you have said about your position with relation to your people. Nothing more.

I’ve answered your questions. I’ve given you direct, honest answers. I haven’t accused you of xenophobia, I haven’t accused you of gaslighting. At most, I’ve said the Federation wants everyone to do things their way… which they do, demonstrably. They think everyone should adopt democratic principles and the notion of undeniable basic human rights. Is saying that about the Federation an insult?

What other ‘insult’ have I offered?

And for the record, yes…

is pretty snide. It’s a direct implication that you believe that even if you copped to an honest misunderstanding and offered a sincere apology, I’d be too stubborn and too much of a ■■■■■ to accept that apology and let it go at that.

Edit: Yeah, go on, Aldrith. Stick your nose into a discussion about foreigners telling Minmatar they can manage Matari affairs better. I’m sure that that coming from an Amarr will do you just a world of good, won’t it?

It is not mine either, actually, especially in her case. You should stop acting like it’s yours, however. She doesn’t want your gentle embrace. She wants your submission to her God.