SUPER CAP SALES SCAMMER No Handlebars. Scammer Alliance. The Congregation Morvinn / Jinto Rinn. SUPER SALES SCAMMER

My friend, if you’d have just answered my question, I’d have been happy to kick the Congregation from No Handlebars. for a reasonable reward.

2 Likes

For 3 Bil ISK, deposited in my main’s account, I’ll start a petition on change.org to have Morvinn removed from alliance.

2 Likes

This is a terrible slur on the good name of No Handlebars, i have contacted our legal representative who will be contacting you in due course. He may be seeking compensation.

2 Likes

So i was reading, laughting and i saw this : “And anyone who is a ally to this alliance.”

We dont have friends thats why we touch each other in circle.

Contact me i’ll triple your isk

3 Likes

Here is some more mails.
Trying any means possible to make me the scammer.
sorry they all read backwards. separated by ******************************************

Re: FW: FW: Re: Scammer No Handlebars.
Sent: 2018.06.27 20:12
To: BALD PLEX, Baltrom, Captin Davis, Dori Long, Erik Kalkoken, Kostis, Morvinn,

No worries, have a good one

Dreadboi

Sent: 2018.06.27 20:01
To: BALD PLEX, Baltrom, Captin Davis, Dreaded Vengance, Erik Kalkoken, Kostis, Morvinn,

Hello Dreaded Vengence,

Thanks for fast response again.

I do aperciate your response. It shows proof, i brought up the issue before the alliance, before posting this issue on the forums.

I have to give you guys a chance to make this right, its only fair.

To answer the last part of your message i will state what i said before.

How i aquired the Forts, and my main’s identity are NOT in question.

The conduct of your alliance mates however are.

Knowing my main, or which systems i unanchored the forts in, is not in question here.

this toon was scammed by Morvinn, and i submitted the proof.

You can try to pin the blame on me, but everyone who sees this knows the truth now.

if you want to ingore my evidence/claim, I guess i wait for baltrom’s investigation to finish.

Thanks for your time,
DL

Sent: 2018.06.27 19:20
To: BALD PLEX, Baltrom, Captin Davis, Dori Long, Erik Kalkoken, Kostis, Morvinn,

Dori,

As they say, “the shoe is on your foot” in this situation, however I’m trying to be courteous.

I can see that this transaction could have been resloved within a single contract or via a 3rd party, yes? In your chat logs you actually suggest this approach. How do I know, in any way, that you had the intention of seeing this agreement through? How do I know the chat logs have not been altered in any way? I don’t, this isn’t evidence. All i see is a contract for 35bil, which sans rigs on a faction fort might be a fair price as far as I know. Isk and goods have exchanged, that’s a fact.

Trust is something you cannot buy in eve, it’s earned via reputation. I don’t know who you are, how you got hold of these forts or what your intentions are, add that to the fact that you’re trying to hide your identity, I do not trust your word I’m afraid and you’re asking me to do just that against someone I do know.

So, if you’d like me to go any further please answer my question; who are you and how did you aquire the forts?

thanks again

dreadereno

–*****************************************************

Sent: 2018.07.06 19:27
To: BALD PLEX, Baltrom, Dori Long, Dreaded Vengance, Erik Kalkoken, Kostis, Morvinn,

As counsel for No Handlebars. we are investigating this serious matter with the utmost dilagence. However, since Morvinn is a client of mine I will defend him with the proper zeal and determination. As such, I must warn you that any action you choose to take against my client will result in legal action by my office. We at No Handlebars. llc esq. have won several high profile legal battles most notably No Handlebars. v. Shadow Cartel Poco Inc. as well as No Handlebars. v. Tau AD.

Thank you for your consideration

Captin Davis Esq.

Sent: 2018.07.06 16:33
To: BALD PLEX, Captin Davis, Dori Long, Dreaded Vengance, Erik Kalkoken, Kostis, Morvinn,

its still going on
but we are approaching the finishing point of our investigations.
thank you for your patience

(takes abit to sift through 1000000 pages of API stored data, i should ask money for this time investment tbh lul)

Sent: 2018.07.06 16:28
To: BALD PLEX, Baltrom, Captin Davis, Dreaded Vengance, Erik Kalkoken, Kostis, Morvinn,

Hello Baltrom,

I was wondering how your investigation was coming along.

thanks for your time,
DL

Sent: 2018.06.27 17:35
To: BALD PLEX, Captin Davis, Dori Long, Dreaded Vengance, Erik Kalkoken, Kostis, Morvinn,

thank you very much for your efforts
we will start investigations asap

Thanks for reading everyone.

Always be on Alert when dealing or flying with them.

DL

i feel like people should be careful with dealing with you as you seem to be posting private mail corrospondence without hasitation.
u seem to be a shady fortizar dealer idk just my feels from reading this thread

4 Likes

Dori is good, Morvinn should be removed from No Handlebars

2 Likes

Hello,
Thanks for the comment.

I felt i gave them ample time to resolve this issue.

If you check the dates on the mails, i gave them a month. That is more than fair. And i certainly didnt RUN to the forums the second it happened.

The points covered in those mails and on this forum post by me, are rock solid and not disputable. that is why everyone, including yourself have nothing to go on, but to attack my character.

And if you cant tell from the eve-mails, its all one big joke to them.

This is Eve. Scamming is perfectly legal. but when your a scammer there is a chance you are going to get called out publicly for it. Thats where we are today.

I am sure Morvinn didnt think it would go this far.

something something, dont do the crime if you dont wanna do the time…

Thanks,
DL

Something something wrong forum section: #communications:crime-and-punishment
@ISD

On-topic:
@Morvinn Nice catch!

@Dori_Long You could have done the entire trade in one go by simply offering him the difference in ISK and asking for a Erebus as contract payment. You ■■■■■■ that one up. Better learn from your mistake.

1 Like

Dori_short surely you have heard the phrase ‘something is worth what someone else is prepared to pay for it’. As i see it Morvinn paid you 35 bil for a fortizar, that is the value of it because that is what Morvinn paid you for it. You didn’t get scammed, if you did he wouldn’t have given you anything near 35 bil.
Please grow some balls and post your main char and tell us where you got all these faction forts because to me you seem like the scammer here not Morvinn!

2 Likes

I cant believe Morvinn would do such a despicable thing.

Why isn’t this in Crime & Punishment where we can ridicule it properly?

This is posed in the Corp & Alliance Discussion, as a warning to any corp that is looking to join a alliance, or any alliances looking for trust worthy allies. It is open to discussion.

Prospective Members might see this thread and skip over this scammer alliance, for a trustworthy and professional alliance.

An alliance that actually values integrity.

One more time on the Main questions.

Right now, No Handlebars. HAS ZERO PULL or any type of intimidation factor on me or my alliance/corp. They do not know my main, and can not retaliate against me for calling them out for what they are, and that upsets them.

Almost every post is proof of that. :stuck_out_tongue:

DL

We agreed on a deal.

Morvinn failed to comply with his end of the deal.

He scammed me. You cant change that Fact.

Not sure how you cant see that.

But the thing is it’s not a proven fact as you are saying, every image can be doctored or changed. Unless you post your main and where you got them from you could be the scammer here which makes this slander.
Even if he did scam you blaming a whole alliance and anyone who knows this alliance is also slanderous not to mention how stupid you sound.
This is 100% your own fault not sure how you can’t see that.

No one has any power over me. CRY all you want about my main.

You all failed at getting me to expose my main. FAILED.

And if thats your ONLY argument, I already won this thread. :slight_smile:

Well, you also lost 10 bil

Feel like a winner?

1 Like

I feel like a winner reading this thread, comedy gold

2 Likes

Slander?

No, look at the posts, Morvinn is clearly bragging about getting a good price on the item, and his mates are poking fun at me. There is no debate or even a doubt, that he scammed me.

Nice try tho.

I was selling some items in jita today, and someone from No Handlebars. alliance tried to buy something from me, I kindly told them they are a scammer and they are not allowed to purchase items from me, they sounded truly outraged they were lumped in with the scammers.

After I pointed them to this post, and told them to look at what their “friends” were posting, they left the convo after expressing their shame for the corp and alliance.

Tisk tisk No Handlebars, your own guys are disgusted with your conduct, and I understand from your aggressive behaviors posted in this thread, why they are scared to say something.

Thanks, have a great day!
DL

Nobody here is ashamed. We are all just proud owners of a “pet who sells supers” called Morvinn :slight_smile:

1 Like