SUPER CAP SALES SCAMMER No Handlebars. Scammer Alliance. The Congregation Morvinn / Jinto Rinn. SUPER SALES SCAMMER

I and my pirate alliance mates often make trade runs to Jita using our -10 mains. We fly our battle badgers in convey to protect ourselves. Are you closing your open sell orders or contracts when a SWEG char takes a look? You must have some sweet notification tools there bro. Or are you spamming local in Jita to make sales…Hmmm that sounds kinda shady!

It’s funny, we’re also spamming this thread to our guys.

You’re cute, are you role-playing? Because this statement is totally made up. Let me get them in here tho.

2 Likes

I keep him under my desk and occasionally “Undock my Avatar” for his enjoyment

1 Like

I am pretty sure your alliance is ashamed of you dude, i am entertained by your efforts to fidget spin though please keep it coming it’s comedy gold.

Eks deee.

We are recruiting btw

1 Like

you really got morvinn and his band of pirates good there
what a leathal thread to read
i heard from some dude i know in his alliance command that they might kick the whole corp lol

1 Like

As a founding member of the congregation and the proud creator of no handlebars alliance (including ignoring everyone’s opinions and uploading an alliance logo that includes handlebars…) I am appalled.

I knew from the very moment that no handlebars lost the alliance tournament that their moral compass would swivel round to due south. I simply cannot hide my disgust at this horrific turn of events.

I am setting up an alliance “go fund me” with the help of the more God fearing members of the alliance to assist you in the procurement of counselling services to help you work your way through this. We need to address your upcoming trust issues and ensure that you can once again love… And be loved.

I pray for your recovery, and that you once again touch tips with Jesus Christ.

Blessed be. Blessed be.

4 Likes

Hi Dori, sensible people are reading this and taking note, sensible people just rarely get involved with the trolls as you can imagine.

They make themselves look like fools to entertain other trolls, an amusing observation provided in abundance by EvE Online.

2 Likes

so it was your fault

you just volunteered for an investigation

@Dori_Long

I just wanted to give you an impact assessment on your actions here, unfortunately two of our long standing corps have decided to leave us since you publicly outed Morvinn.

1 Like

Thanks for the chart.

Seems pirates, dont like being called scammers.

Thanks and fly safe,

o/
DL

Just bumping this to the top. We need to catch these scum.

Thief complains about being scammed… by lowsec pirates… interesting…
tell me dori_short… do you even eve?

Im like actually super curious how he managed to swipe a faction fort tbh, he doesnt seem too bright.

Lugburz - I eve, do you eve?

Thief complains about lowsec pirates
I am not a thief, legit faction fortizar dealer.

Low Sec pirates hate to be called scammers. Which I call them out when I see them :slight_smile:

Morvinn got me for 5billion isk Profit. He only paid me 35billion isk, instead of the 40billion he offered. He never followed thru with his end of the agreement. So he failed to honor his super sale/trade. Hence the title.

Thanks for the bump!

DL

Valued lesson

Trust in eve? A player of your age should know better… how hard would I be to make a contract that did the swap and everything… not so much…

So good post teach ppl… don’t trust anything in eve unless it’s family or +5 year friends and even then
Be careful

1 Like

Why didn’t you just put it all in one contract rather than break it down into two, seems to me you were trying to scam the poor guy and now it didn’t work are trying to hold his own alliance account for your stupidity.

you did atleast look at the contract and see the fortizar was in jita, and the titan in some low sec somewhere else?

so no “one single” contract would of worked, without moving the items first. Not a difficult concept.

Thanks for the bump! :slight_smile:

Thanks to your consistent spamming on this post, you managed to kill the alliance.

Hope you’re happy.

replying to people is not spamming the thread.

Looking at the tracking #'s, your down like 15 people but up 16 total from the last chart DV so nicely provided. So not too bad.

You can still make amends and send me that 5bil you owe me.

Thanks for the comment!
have a good day

D.L.

these guys still havent righted their wrong. be wary!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.