SUPER CAP SALES SCAMMER No Handlebars. Scammer Alliance. The Congregation Morvinn / Jinto Rinn. SUPER SALES SCAMMER

Hello Eve-online Forums!!!

I am writing you today, because I was scammed by the No Handlebars. Alliance on a Super Sale.

The User Morvinn aka Jinto Rinn. Member of the Congregation.

Scammed me on a Titan Sale.

We were doing a trade, and we agreed for both parties to sell their items at a discount to the other party.

I went first and contracted Morvinn (Jinto Rinn) a Faction Fortizar for a 10bil Discount.

He was supposed to contract me back a Erebus Titan for a 5 billion isk discount.

He took my trade item at a discount, and ran. He never followed thru on his end of the deal. He never contracted me the titan at all.

I contacted his Corp CEO and the Alliance Executor as well as all the Diplomats.

The CEO Baltrom - just laughed at me. He did not take any ACTION at all, until I wrote the Executor and all Diplomats and CC’d him on it. Than he said he would investigate. But he never did.

The Alliance Executor and Diplomats response is all the same:
They said he is their “pet who sells supers” and he is allowed to do whatever he wants.

So let it be KNOWN! “No Handlebars.” Is a SCAMMER ALLIANCE! They DO NOT CARE if their alliance has scammers in their ranks.

So anyone who is in this Alliance, let it be known, you are now affiliated as a scammer. And anyone who is a ally to this alliance. let it be known, you are letting scammers in your space, only a matter of time before they turn on you.

— here is screenshot with morvinn’s agreement to the deal.
note, that I went first.

here is the screenshot of the contract I sent his alt Jinto Rinn.

Here is some evemails:

Re: FW: FW: Re: Scammer No Handlebars.
Sent: 2018.06.27 17:35
To: BALD PLEX, Captin Davis, Dori Long, Dreaded Vengance, Erik Kalkoken, Kostis, Morvinn,

thank you very much for your efforts
we will start investigations asap

FW: FW: Re: Scammer No Handlebars.
Sent: 2018.06.27 17:31
To: BALD PLEX, Baltrom, Captin Davis, Dreaded Vengance, Erik Kalkoken, Kostis, Morvinn,

Hello all

4x Alliance Dipolmats
CC: CEO of The Congregation
CC: Executor of No Handlebars.

I am writing you 4 today, to ask that if you can contact the executor of the alliance, to make sure he is seeing the eve-mails that i have been sending him, in regards to a scammer in your alliance.

Please read the entire message.

Thanks for your time,
DL

FW: Re: Scammer No Handlebars.
Sent: 2018.06.27 16:57
To: BALD PLEX, Baltrom,

Hello,
CEO of The Congregation

Thanks for responding to my message.

Your Responce:

Re: Scammer No Handlebars.
Sent: 2018.06.27 16:04
To: Dori Long,

mate i didnt do â– â– â– â– 
and i have no idea what you are talking about.

As CEO of your corp, you are soley responsibile for the actions of every single one of your corp mates.

Every single one of them. Morvinn is one of your corpmates. He is your responsibility while he flys under your flag.

If you are cool with your members scamming people, whats to ensure Bald Plex, of the alliance you are in, that they wont be the next victim? or one of their allies?

You are responsibile for the actions of your pilots. Anything they do reflects back on you and your alliance leaders. Thats why we are having this talk right now.

Please let me know how you intend to resolve this issue.

Thanks for your time,
DL

Re: Scammer No Handlebars.
Sent: 2018.06.27 16:04
To: Dori Long,

mate i didnt do â– â– â– â– 
and i have no idea what you are talking about.

Scammer No Handlebars.
Sent: 2018.06.27 15:55

Hello,

It has been a few days since, i reported the scammer in your alliance.

If i do not hear back from you, i will be posting this on the forums so everyone can see your alliance encourages scammers and dishonest people among your ranks.

Very disapointed,
DL

Morvinn - Scammer - No Handlebars.
Sent: 2018.06.25 07:26

Hello,
CEO of The Congregation

Hello Baltrom,

Yesterday morning i was scammed by one of your corp members.

This user messaged me asking to buy a faction fortizar i had for sale.

They mentioned trading a erebus.

We setted for me giving a deep discount on the fort, and they would sell me the erebus for 50bil.

I followed thru with my end of the deal selling them a faction fortizar for 35bil, this user has been unreachable ever since.

THe acomplices in this are:

Jinto Rinn (his alt/main?, the one who bought fortizar) and K J Nolen the person who was suposed to have the titan.

morvinn did all the talking.

If you would like screenshots of the contract or chat logs, i can provide both.

This user scammed me for about 10bil worth of my profit.

Please let me know what you think about this, and if you are able to do anything about this.

Thanks for your time,
DL

2 Likes

I am amazed you got the 35 Bil. in the first place :rofl:

2 Likes

That Baltrom guy is a known Jita Local Scammer. Can’t say I’m surprised to hear this at all…

6 Likes

Fairly certain Im the one who got scammed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Good god, thanks you let us know. I always thought it was OK to let the boyz go on a rampage and only give a moral boost now and then. How wrong I was!

2 Likes

@Dori_Long
Why are you blaming a whole alliance for the alleged misconduct of a single member? Last I heard guilt by association" is not a valid legal concept.

2 Likes

We should get our Corporate Lawyer on the case. Paging @CaptnDavis

3 Likes

SCAMMED you say? Buy someone from an alliance? IN EVE? An PVP alliance even? Inconceivable! Outraging! I’ll get the popcorn.

2 Likes

I think he’s still buried in paperwork from my previous cases.

i believe , iirc , our lawyer tried to contact you on various occasions but you never responded . so we closed the case , thinking you didnt want to waste more time on it . but if you insist we will reopen the case and start investigations all over , including investigations concerning corruption within the alliances leadership team.
i am sure all their isk doubling services were a scam too at this point.

screenshot for proof
i dont want to share more of our attorneys email corrospondence , i hope everybody understands.

1 Like

Bad Bot

https://forums-archive.eveonline.com/topic/312684/

I feel like…
It might be…
Your fault sir…

Google is your friend.

If the CEO, the Diplomats, and All Members, sit and watch and do nothing.

they not only endorse, but encourage that style of play.

Any “proud” person, would kick them from their corp/alliance. If they let them stay, than they support it.

You fly under their flag, you follow their code. If their code allows scamming. They are scammers, weither or not every member engages in it or not.

The point of this thread is to warn anyone who might deal with the No Handlebars. Alliance.

also you made your post, before they all started chiming in. Look at the type of responses I am getting. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And to think, this all could have been settled if you’d have simply told me who your main is…

Legal team is going to do it’s thing now I guess.

LoL. Like I said in the eve-mail.

My main, and how I acquired the forts is NOT in question.

The actions of your alliance mates is.

Stop deflecting :slight_smile:

Thanks,
DL

1 Like

i question , who is your main

now it IS at question

So you trusted a random char in Eve with a high value transaction and got scammed. Shocker!

2 Likes

As a member of The Congregation I am appalled by Morvinn’s behavior, i will demand to our CEO that he be removed from the corp/alliance and be punished for his acts with the full extent of EVE law.

I always knew he was a shady pirate, i will not rest until he has paid for his actions.

7 Likes

So you got scammed out of 10b ? I would be too embarrassed to post that on any forum.
From this day on you shall be known as Dori_Short.

2 Likes

Looks like you have done it wrong xD