Supercapital construction

Is sovereignty still required for assembling super hulls, even with a Sotiyo?

Yes, of course.
In order to build supercapital ships on the Sotiyo you need Standup Supercapital Shipyard I service module.
To put this service module online you also have to install Supercapital Construction Facilities into ihub (which requeres sovereignty on your system and strategic level 1).

by the way, exist a list of rigs for EC ? i had recently the need to put a raitaru but dont see anywahere a list of rigs / service modules

https://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/building-dreams-introducing-engineering-complexes/ Try this :slight_smile:

1 Like

ummm thanks. not obvious but need check too online with “standup” =P

Thanks for answer

Thank you kindly, good Sir!

The information is also available in game using the market tool.

For service modules - Structure Equipment -> Service Modules -> Engineering Service Modules. The info tab will tell you what the module does, fuel requirements and any restrictions on its use.

For rigs - Structure Modifications -> Structure Engineering Rigs -> Medium … Again the info tab will tell you what they do and any restrictions on their use.

2 Likes

Thanks, not much intuitive ( as always i need leave citadel or station, seek somethig, push x to kill the rsults … )

Keep in mind you can also simulate citadel fittings, so you dont have to spend money to figure out that there are better ways to fit it out.

You can (and should) test your fit on Singularity before building one on TQ!