Support not good anymore

It said “tier 4 reward”…that tier is for rarity, but it doesn’t matter with that type of reward.

Only SP, skins, and boosters have tier of rarity matter.

Says nothing about being a t3d

Fredrik demands a T3 Destroyer contracted to him by end of day!

Make it happen @Geo_Eclipse_Oksaras

tactical destroyers are Tier 3, hence the “III” and the orange triangle instead of the “II” and the yellow triangle for Tier 2, or the green * for faction ships.

There are no tier 4 ships in Eve.

Refer to image above,

listen we need support on this matter asap

/thanks

Hey Capsuleer o/

I totally agree and support what you had shared with us as there can be some tension with the few who go out of their way to try to sweep these issues under the rug.

The issue Frostpacker has is that the daily rewards reads tier 4 gift!

tier4-gift

I’m in full support of you in this dire situation. You are clearly been lied to and this is completely unacceptable. As a great friend of the Frostpacker clan I offer my help: Send me 1 billion ISK and I contract a T3D to your new corpmate right away. No need to thank me. :wink:

1 Like

@Uriel_the_Flame Contract me 2 x t3 Destroyers for the total fee of 1 billion isk and I can at least lie to our new line members Fredrik & Ariel telling them these came from the top!

1 Like

I’m too lazy to sign in, send the ISK first that will motivate me enough to do it. :upside_down_face:

Frostpacker doesn’t care who does it, we just need 2 x T4 destroyers expedited before days end!
Let’s not tell Frosty as we don’t want him getting involved now do we?

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :blush:

Overall my experience is unsatisfying. @Uriel_the_Flame

1 Like

frostpacker_mission_accomplished

:innocent:

2 Likes

Look you know what this means and what I am getting at here.

It’s not about me, or is’nt even about just buying a t3 destoryer from the regional market and sending it to my new member of frostpacker.

What this is about is that what happens when a brand new Capsuleer to Eve Online comes to day 11 and they happened to come from a MMO that treats the Tier levels completly to what that means, ie tier 1 is lower than tier 4

Think outside the roleplay that was presented to describe the scenaro, we as a community need to sort out the little issues and it could start with fixing or at least stating such on the new pilot creation.

PR it up the chain of command please!

1 Like

Well in that case, it is a Tier 4 reward, but not a Tier 4 ship, that is your confusion. A Tier 4 reward still can be a Tier 1 ship as the Tier is in comparison to other rewards and NOT other ships.

1 Like

I see it is a tier based on the total 15 days, not a tier based on a single day.

/
In stating such I will comment that support is not that bad afterall o7

//I will need to msg frosty though to buy the t3 destroyers as we roleplay with each other.

///@Uriel_the_Flame
Frosty would have paid 1 billion each for them but you said you were too lazy!

1 Like

All good, the billions you send on a fairly regular basis are just piling up on the ones I’ve had from even before (mostly from stealing stuff, mission item extortion and selling killrights) when I was more active, which I’ve already haven’t spent on anything, so not like I would spend this additional bil on anything anyway either.

Instead spend it on some ships and rob some nullsec banks or spend it on ganking or some other exciting activity (no not mining :stuck_out_tongue: ) or if nothing else give it away to some rookies or whatever. Spend it on some fun in game. :wink:

:rocket: :slight_smile:

I actually think you might understand and how important it is for a new Capsuleer to come across issues that might seem a little mundane or trivial for CCP support to drop everything and respond.

Rookies are the ones who face that steep learning curve and just makes it a little easier for them when the system explains what everything means.

Like the example you clarified.

Going on a week now, with no reply to a support ticket.
One of my accounts, all the characters are locked, with no explanation other than to contact support, but support won’t respond…
Sent a 2nd request 2 days ago, still nothing other than the automated reply.
Not really impressed at the moment.

1 Like

Simplest way to get fast support is to cut out letters from a magazine to write your demands and then fax your manifesto to CCP’s business line.

1 Like