Surgical Strike Update Follow-up

3x3k2k

2 Likes

i did, i uninstalled the game today, will spend my time with more enjoyable (may be more useful) things, ty for idea.

good bye all

Bye for now…

cya in a few months when you can think of nothing but eve.

you stuff having, can I ?

I am very worried about running T5 Abyssal Deadspace sites with this change. They already nerfed the Gila drone health to the point where I constantly have to watch them. This this change, I am not sure I can make it out of sites alive. On some of the random pocket rolls I end up with only 20% shields remaining on my Gila and this may have just put the nail in the coffin.

CCP, any consideration on how this affects T5 Abyssal site runners? I was already running with a slim margin on this content and I would hate to see myself locked out of it. I already invested heavily into my modules with mutaplasmids and I am running out of room to squeeze any more performance out of my ship.

Perhaps you should view this as “added excitement”

The excitement of running the activity to a loss ?

Elevated heart rate, heightened alertness, the need to make rapid, decisive decisions - those are things that many people in Eve seek out. Yes, risk of loss is a big part of it.

2 Likes

The few who picked me off did such a good job, I wanted to join them. I just didn’t think they would believe me… :cry:

Edit; Everyone loves their favorite kill. I love my favorite loss! They even warned me! But I was to full of myself, :rofl: I was in mid warp when I had the :skull_and_crossbones: moment. If I had just warped to 100… :roll_eyes: :rofl:

yes that what we need in null sec, thousands of people in frigate blobs and taking out structures and caps

That sounds like a dream when can we start?

all of the changes listed in this post make total sense and make me feel like CCP does a very professional job of polishing the game to be honest.

What a bunch of bs. It’s the sum up for the last 10 years in hisec: “suicide ganking made easier and cheaper”.

5 Likes

One yeal later Surgical Strike and it’s impact on the game are still s h i t
Did not only make HS ganking easiner it turned the whole game into “gank or get ganked”
Egagement profiles were crushed down, what used to be a small gang now qualifies as blob. Fleet fights are decided by wich side can reship faster.

1 Like

How about giving freighters some PG, CPU, Rigs, Mid slots and more Low slots so that players have more agency over their giant pinatas?

It might even turn more ganks into battles.

2 Likes