SYSTEM WIDE FIREWORK DISPLAY FOR MY BROTHER IN LAW WHOS DYING FROM CANCER

MY BROTHER IN LAW IS DYING FROM Terminal cancer he will be no longer able to dj for our roaming fleet in minmitar space i would like to invite you all to a join me to set off a fireworks display for him around his favorite ship which i will record and put to his beats to take to him in hospital or the hospice hes now just 44 and will leave behind 3 sons and a wife i expect he will pass over within three weeks so i will set the ship ablaze for him in meimungen in minmitar space two weeks from now .
I ask you all to join me there .
11.15 on 29th of the fifth eve time

15 Likes

I am very sorry to hear of this sad news.

What exact date and EVE time?

1 Like

5/29 11:15 eve time, so right after downtime it seems.

3 Likes

Seriously? That is distasteful use of that meme

5 Likes

God bless your brother in law and his family. o7.

2 Likes

Disgraceful. :rage:

3 Likes

Not cool.

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about your brother dude :frowning:

Tell him we will all miss him, even the trolls will be sad

2 Likes

Ok my friends he passed on i got there at time of death and was able to show him the honour he deserved for getting his family home safe .his firework display and ship burning display will be as planned but i will post his beats and as many mixes as i can and share them with his sons as they grow up . At some point will drop a container to the fallen capsulear statue but untill then o trust that you share this tale watching this feed and get yourseves checked life is to short not too and i dont want another wingman to go . Kia kaha ( be brave , see you again )

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss. Prayers for your brother and his family.

1 Like

o7 sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Damn im sorry for your loss. Im sure his children will love what you are planning to do

1 Like

o7 sorry for your loss

1 Like

Heartbreaking man. Life is a precious gift and losing someone close is so hard. Sending you a hug from far away.

1 Like

Me tangi, kāpā ko te mate i te marama

1 Like

Ok as you all will know the firework and ship burn is set for 11.15 on the 29th eve time will look to see you all there i will give you fitework launchers and fireworks if you dont have any from the station directly before i jump out in his favorite battlecruser but feel free to bring your own if you want . I will try to stream it with his beats so we shall see how it goes .

1 Like

I am so sorry for your loss. o7

1 Like

Is that 11.15 not 23.15 on the 29th?

As mentioned above and seemingly confirmed by op, 11.15 would be right after downtime.

2 Likes

I’m really sorry to hear the news. I passed the event date and time to my fleetmates and hope they will join me.

1 Like