SYSTEM WIDE FIREWORK DISPLAY FOR MY BROTHER IN LAW WHOS DYING FROM CANCER

Correct right after downtime on sunday 29th eve time look forward to the oppotunity to do this in less than 48 hours time spread the word and help me burn his favorite ship in honour of if life lived fully inside and outside of eve
And fill the system with light .
Othello Nightstar o7 all

3 Likes

Which system would you or your Brother In-law prefer to see the most fireworks?
Any favorite?

Meimungen correct?

1 Like

That is the sysyem i will be in fireing my entire stockpile off from as its is where we would start all our roams from look forward to seeing you all there i will be recording the show and then getting another good d j to put my brother in laws fleet mixs over the top of the recording which i intend to share with his three young sons when they get to an age they can join the eve community as there father had for a number of years .

1 Like

It was a great morning for fireworks as a proper sendoff. Thanks for hosting it.

2 Likes

Thankyou all for helping produce it find it under the general player made section or jump to my youtube channel Nightstar Navagator look for D J Jc Hormones last roam fleet . THANKYOU

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.