T1 Dark low SP alpha advice needed

Yo I wanna participate in the upcoming event by doing atleast T1 sites but I have low skills except the T2 medium drones.

I was thinking of doing T1 Darks in a cheap fit gila that would rely mainly on drones cuz the launchers do only 100 DPS without reload factored in. I decided to remove some tank and instead add webber and painter.

What do ya think? Keep in mind I’m only using this for T1 Darks!!!

I get 385DPS from drones. (Valkyrie for tracking)

[Gila, *gila aby]
Drone Damage Amplifier II

Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
X5 Enduring Stasis Webifier
Limited Adaptive Invulnerability Field I
10MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner
Phased Scoped Target Painter

Prototype ‘Arbalest’ Rapid Light Missile Launcher
Drone Link Augmentor I

Medium Core Defense Field Purger I

Valkyrie II x2
Hammerhead II x2
Vespa II x2
Infiltrator II x2

Caldari Navy Scourge Light Missile x152

I’m not really an expert regarding Abyss, but I think Dark Abyss is a poor choice for Drone boats.

Your Drones are basically flying turrets and will be affected by the tracking penality. And the speed bonus in Dark Weather also applies to your enemies, so your drones will struggle to keep up.

Maybe Exotic Abyss is a better choice? Enemies will have a kinetic resist hole, which fits nicely to the bonus of the Gila.

I don’t think you’ll need the Target Painter much. The Light Missiles should apply well enough. A second Web, a specific hardener or a third LSE might be better.

Apart from that you shouldn’t have too much problems with T1.

This might be interesting. Not everything requires a Gila:

Ditch the web and target painter. Stick a Tracking Link computer with Precision Script in there for your drones tracking and a cap battery.

Ditch 1 shield extender and put in 1 EM Resistance AMplifier.

I take it you have low skills thus all the T1 stuff, See what you can train into T2 ASAP, maybe rigs, if I remember correctly T2 rigs train pretty quick, maybe wrong though. A T2 Adaptive Shield Invuln would help a lot, but it may take you a while to train it.

You should also consider eitehr a Cap Battery or a 20% Cap rig (not the regen one, the volume)

Gila carries 10 medium drones total, Double up on whatever filament resistance is or kinetic.
Carry missle ammo matched to the filament weather.

As far as filaments go, dark is a bad idea, electric is easiest, followed by the kinetic one. Dark is hardest, the fire one is 2nd hardest.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.