T2 Blueprints?

So I’m a returning player. Kind of. Ive been playing on and off for years but never gone indepth in many of the game features.

My question is, how do T2 BPOs get seeded into the world? I remember from AGES AGO when I had just started the game, people used a Research Agent and got some kind of lottery tickets and there was a chance you would get seeded a T2 BPO depending on how many points you had, or something like that.

How does it work in 2019? Has CCP stopped seeding T2 BPOs to the world and is buying them from other players the only option at the moment?

Yes, I’m aware of invention for BPCs, I have already created several T2 BPCs from Invention, but how does it work with BPOs?

Thanks!

Correct.

There is no way to get new T2 BPOs, you can only trade old ones from the old system.

Well that’s terrible.

Thanks.

1 Like

Nah it’s not that bad. Invention makes up the majority of t2 production and the ROI on most t2 bpos is measured in decades vs invented blueprints.
On top of that the copy speed of t2 bpos is abysmal to the point of not being worth it.

The only advantage t2 bpos really have these days is that they hold their value rather well. So if you have a couple hundred bil collecting dust you may as well grab one. You will make decent profit from it. And if you ever want to free up that capital in future it’s “fairly” easy to liquidate one.

1 Like

Invention makes up the majority of t2 production bla bla bla

All Delve Hulks are produced from Our Corp Hulk BPO, 10/20 (or 10/20 copies from that BPO)

congrats on having one of the BPO’s that makes up part of the minority, want a cookie?

1 Like

Ahh the old T2BPO condrum. T2BPO’s truly deserve a place as an official nail in the coffin of EVE and CCP when it is time to nail that lid closed.

Every few months a new generation of industialists are born their eyes wide with glee at their newly discovered hobby, the real player driven market mmo called eve. “It’s a real sandbox haven’t you heard? eve is real.”. They then discover the history of T2BPO’s wince with disgust, unsub and quit.

If PA had any self intrest they’d remove them all from the game. They owe CCP’s pets nothing and the bank of CCP and Hilmar has officially closed, bankrupted financially and morally.

1 Like

they removed " Biochemical Silo" BPO, so why they cant remove T2 BPOs?

i know one person has Warden2 10/20 BPO, so he literally prints ISKs staying docked in Jita

Because when you dig down eve is an abandoned soap opera. The big entities were cordinated props built by CCP, t2bpo’s are just part of sludge that binded the show together.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.