T3 Destroyer for low level ded sites

The Hecate with 150mm can easily do all the way up to 4/10. However the stations or satellites you have to destroy will take time.

Well I never really paid much attention to clear times as my fit is just orbit gate at 1km and let loose hobs. DPS isn’t huge but with cap stable rep and no need to manage targets I enjoy it a lot more than dealing with locking everything up. I would say a 3/10 would take maybe 10min or so.

My fit is a little bling…when I get a min ill see if I can post it.

You can achieve better level of AFKness with FoF Jackdaw.

[Confessor, Confessor]
Small Focused Beam Laser II
Sisters Core Probe Launcher

Tracking Computer II
Cap Recharger II
5MN Microwarpdrive II

Small Armor Repairer II
Adaptive Nano Plating II
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II

Small Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II
Small Semiconductor Memory Cell II
Small Semiconductor Memory Cell II

Something like this. A little bling would go a long way.

Oï !
I have some questions for you guys. I do myself PVE (against Sleepers drones) and tried a bit to do them in Hisec when I was a new player, but that never really hooked me.

First of all : what are the differences between Combat anomalies, signatures and DED rated complexes ?

Second of all : I looked at some sites like EVE Uni to see what enemies we can encounter, but how do you guys do to take care of more than 20 (!) frigates, battlecruisers and battleships at the same time (saw that here : Sansha’s Nation Neural Paralytic Facility)

And last question : if I want to start to do some anomalies/signatures/DED complexes in null sec (the static of the C1 I live in), what ship should I pick ? I saw that some sites allowed super carriers, I think it’s for a good reason -_-

Thanks in advance, have a good day !
Sasha Viderzei.

1 Like

Might be true…I tend to keep to lowsec and rarely do anything in highsec so my strategies are tailored for that…hard to get caught in an astero unless you’re being stupid.

1 - anomalies are visible by default, signatures you have to scan for. Combat signatures can be DED rated - potential good loot, and unrated - potential escalation to potential good loot.
2 - thats where skill and experience comes into play :slight_smile:)
3 - in 0 i’d go with cruiser/BC for anomalies, T3 cruiser for unrated and DEDs, albeit BS can do it too in many cases. In 0 sec, those sites deal quite a punch so soloing them requires know how along with some potential bling.

1 Like

For my own future reference, which T3 cruiser would you suggest? I considered training Gallente Cruiser to V for the Ishtar, but I think Proteus is more suited to stealthy PvP and not so much PvE (and it looks horrible to boot!).

Basically I’m looking for something versatile enough to do both PvE and PvP, as the Cruiser V train time is almost a month! Getting access to some nice T2 cruisers (ex. Curse, Ishtar, etc) would be icing on the cake :smiley: Also, how well does the Stratios fare?

I use the stratios more than any other ship for pve due to its stealthy abilities and scan bonus. My current one fit is centered around sentry drones and it is basically effective up to 5/10 as long as you can manage the web towers in some of the last rooms. It easily does any 4/10 and can handle everything up to minor annex. As a plus it gets a pretty sizeable cargo bay and drone bay as well as allowing you to handle most content…be it hacking, pve, or pvp.

Choice of T3 depends on what rats you are dealing with. Legion is godsend vs angels/drones but does poorly vs others, tengu rapes both gurista and serps, as does proteus, and so on.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.