T3 Manufacturing spreadsheet - 2022 - v5.0 - Update

T3 Manufacturing Sheet 2022 :lobster:

This tool is not Top 1 so I had to do my best. :slight_smile:

I have developed a simple excel tool that can help you with your T3 manufacturing.

I was looking for a tool that could tell me how much gas I need to huff considering what I already have in my hangars. Same thing I wanted for polymer and component level. I did not want only a total amount of materials needed for X amount of Tengus (for example) but also the full breakdown. I use this tool on a daily basis.

• As you can observe in the image bellow, we will get information like, how much I need to manufacture from a specific product (Fulleroferrocene 36672) based on what we already have and also considering the structure bonus

• Also we can see the overproduction of a specific element.
  • We have the possibility of adding a specific amount of polymers of components if needed.
    (“All in” will add the rest of the required material of that specific type into the “hangar”, useful when we started a job and when it will end we will have the entire needed quantity of that polymer/component)

To be short, you just need to copy paste the amount of materials into this excel file, type in the amount of final products you want to make and the excel will tell you the exact materials needed.

Added possibility to add expenses and wipe them

Huge THANKS for Fuzzwork for the API, this has allowed me to import the prices into my file.

The only thing that this excel is not doing yet is that it calculates the requirement using t3 BPC of ME0 and TE0, somehow this is good because you will always have leftover materials that you can use for a custom order.

Download Link for the NEW version that contains macros:

Download Link for the old version(This version dose not have many functionalities comparing to the last MACRO version): Tech3 Industries v3.5 Desktop Version.xlsx - Google Drive

• you need to download the excel file on your computer, it’s not working if you don’t.

Reddit Post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/ndod43/t3_manufacturing_tool/

If you need help understanding how to use it, please do not hesitate to contact me.

T3 Manufacturing tool
  • Yes, it’s very useful
  • I don’t know
  • No, I don’t see the need

0 voters

6 Likes

Thank you for the feedback. I really appreciate it!

Since I’ve received so far a lot of positive votes I will also consider making a stand alone app. I don’t know exactly what are the steps to be done so I also have CCP approval. @Zifrian I would want to discuss a bit with you if possible since you are the IPH developer and I’m also using IPH. Thank you.

2 Likes

New changes are coming in April, please see following link.

Sorry to see some wasted time, if you need help on round 2, let me know.

T3 manufacturing is not impacted by these changes. This tool will be for T3 production only.

I’d love to play with this, are you releasing it soon?

1 Like

Hey, yea I will release it soon, for the moment it can calculate Legions and Confessors but I want to implement also the rest of the ships. I was quite busy with corporation topics these days.

1 Like

File is live(first post or here): Tech3 Industries v3.5 Desktop Version.xlsx - Google Drive

6 Likes

Awesome. Just grabbed it. Looks great.

1 Like

Very handy, thanks for sharing. One of those things I’ve wanted to do, but lacked the …ability :slight_smile:

:lobster: BOB WILL PROVIDE

Is this still available? Links doesn’t work …

Oh…should work, I will reupdate this link.

@Sothis_Ast Done. Thank you for your post.

1 Like

Awesome job you did there, thank you man.
praise BOB

1 Like

There will be a small update soon, I will let you all know. Thank you

Version 4.0 is here

4.1 - Small fix
- in some cases was impossible to resize some text cells

I’ve received a notification about a issue on adding specific components to the hangar.
I am working on this right now and I will get back with a fix in the next few hours.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for letting me know.

Update done. All good now, thank you again for letting me know about the issue.