T3D and T3C Blueprints

How do you create BPCs for T3D and T3Cs? and the associated subsystems?

Look under Manufacture & research -> Research Equipment ->Ancient Relics

These are the pre-cursor relics to T3 BPC’s, you invent from the relic and depending on you skills and luck out pops the BPC. Runs on the BPC depend on which standard of relic you use (Intact > Malfunctioning > Wrecked) and the decryptor you use.

T3 components are built from T3 salvage under Manufacture & Research -> Materials -> Salvage -> Ancient Salvage
You will also need polymers from WH gas reaction, these are under Manufacture & Research -> Materials -> Reaction Materials -> Polymer Materials

Happy inventing/building :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @Corraidhin_Farsaidh. Very useful info, ill look into that tonight when I am back home.

This page is no longer accurate - it doesn’t reflect the T3 cruiser rebalance this summer or the reaction changes this week but, to the best of my knowledge, it’s the best discussion available: https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Tech_3_Production

1 Like

For invention probability has changed to 14/21/26.
I don’t try but it looks like you can use decryptor, so I assume that base ME/TE is 2/4.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.