Tackling hate speech, fostering mutual respect and countering the tyranny of the majority

If someone needs SO many words to say something really basic and simple it’s generally not worth reading and quite often just a smokescreen.

I’ll point you to George Carlin and leave it at that.

3 Likes

I can still hate furries right?

2 Likes

Spot on and fixed the formatting. When someone declares “You behave like I want, else you’re out” then that person demands censorship, hates free speech and can’t deal with the real world, to which there is only one correct response.

1 Like

Therefore, dear OP:

Take your inability to deal with the real world and your lack of acceptance other humans as they are and ■■■■ right off. Your personal issues should never be a reason for everyone else to behave like you want them to.

You know who else were big fans of political correctness? Hitler, Lenin and Stalin! In case you didn’t quite get the message: ■■■■ off.

4 Likes

U can hate Furry Animals even if they’re humans in costumes if you must.

No, you can’t. You have to behave how the fascists want you to behave. You have to listen to those who dictate what you can and can not say while pretending they’re good people. You have to listen to those who are so emotionally crippled, they can’t deal with anyone saying things they don’t like.

Yes. Emotionally crippled.

I find it funny that after my post the normal discussion turned into a trollhfest (hey that’s an actual word!).

Ok.

??

nah mate, i grew up inner city; i know that which of i speaketh. Thankfully.

i lol’d

2 Likes

tenor (3)

2 Likes

Deer too fast, sheep much better.

And so soft and fluffy!

I can do this too, and I have PVP alts. I know it doesn’t sound believable but still… you do realize that the last kill in lowsec that’s a frigate or bigger is like months ago right?

I can do this too, they have to fix the quoting thing

“google says”

Also you can’t judge people on their kbs. That’s killboardist (George carlin). Also misinformed, as I said I have PVP alts (I have them because I don’t want to ruin that kb more).

Now I’m part of the trollhfest.

You haven’t seen the last of me, Luke Skywalker/Some other anime protagonist.

Ok, fine, changed the quote to your liking.

“Sometimes at night i cover myself in Vaseline and pretend i’m a slug”

3 Likes

Look, asshole. It’s not complicated. When you suggest to ignore someone, then you’re ultimately promoting echo chambers. That’s how this works. When someone says something you don’t like and tell others to ignore him, then what you’re doing is trying to socially isolate him from the rest.

The reason, why you’re doing that, is because you want to get rid of him. You want the world to be like how you see it, with zero regards for how others see it. Zero regards for the feelings and perspectives of others. And no, you can’t turn that around. I don’t need to allow someone to attempt limiting our freedom of speech. That’s not how freedom of speech and tolerance works!

Tolerating intolerant assholes will eventually lead to them running over us, and I’m not going to stand here, or anywhere, letting that happen. When you use your freedom of speech to promote its reduction, then you’ve given up your right to freedom of speech.

2 Likes

That’s cute. Disgusting, but cute! :smiley: Please watch out, though, as there might be mentally ill people in this very thread, who might want you not to put such images into their heads. They can’t handle the real world and rather demand everyone else pretends that such sick minds like themselves are not just the norm, but also have the moral high ground.

Oooohhh I like it! Let’s cuddle! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

All I could think about when I read the above was" ooh just gimme me some freaking magic before i kill somebody" says my blood elf mage.