Talking In Stations is the Worst Show Ever! And Website

I cannot stand talking in stations, its literally the worst show I have ever seen, its so bad, it makes bad things look good.
talking in stations youtube channel

Talking In Stations Website

These links, I mean come one, its so frustrating I cant even spell write. thank you eve online forums for auto correct. the frustration. the agony. the horror!

Seriously, how can we be expected to consume Eve Online Related Content like this.

No wonder so many people are going to reddit. I mean no wonder so many people are not watching youtube. I mean, bad worse worst horrible, fail, bad , bad bad bad, this is not a fake post, but seriously,
Can anyone point me to a really good, a better , a more gooder show, because things, and words.

This is a real post. do not adjust your monitors.

you read it correctly. it is not a waste of time or space.

do not look any further there is nothing down there to see. onlty the above writing.

k ty.

f3nd1mus

tldr: really bad show, don’t go to talking in stations youtube channel

because its bad bad bad, no good, not gooder.

…

…

…

…

…

…

…

…

…

…

warning, you don’t want to see whats down there!

STOP!

HALT! SHOW ME YOUR ID!

WE GOT A RUNNER! SHOOT EM!

SHOTS FIRED! SHOTS FIRED! GET ME BACK UP, IMMEDIATELY!

SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND THE TRUTH.

HI MATTERALL!

ps. I really love you guys, but I had to get your attention so I made this stupid publicity stunt. If you are reading this, ty. I was just trying to get on the show the part where Matterall goes through the forums because I thought it would be really funny… and instead of asking like a normal person, I do it this way. I watch all the time. Keep up the great work!

talking in stations youtube channel

1 Like

Gave you +1 like because…

… well it was different and made me chuckle.

1 Like

I find the presentation of T in S slow and boring. It is a waste my time watching them indulging in pointless banter or waiting for whoever to come online. They’re like a bunch of old ladies who haven’t got anything better to do. To be truthful, I haven’t watched any broadcast long enough to see if they ever get to the point suggested by the video title.

Oh, the same goes for MarkeeDragon. I’d rather listen to someone scraping their fingernails on a chalkboard…or a whiteboard…or what have you. At least the DeLonewolf knows how to keep things moving while being informative.

2 Likes

You know you are a goofus when DeMichael Crimson likes your posts.

2 Likes

Why are you posting your reply to me, I didn’t create this thread, I just liked how he laid out the thread.

1 Like

You’re a sad little troll who just craps everywhere. That’s all you know how to do. Hell, you can’t even do a proper quote.

At least the OP showed some ingenuity and humor in posting this thread, which is a lot more then what can be said about you. I fully appreciate and applaud him for that.

A lot of eve youtube content producers are downright terrible when its the podcast format of multiple people in the video. 1 on 1 interviews are better and more indepth. the roundtable discussions of any eve content are bad , of a total waste of your time of 1 to 2+ hours.

The production quality of Today in EVE Online is bad.
@Matterall what do you what your brand to be.

im totally guilty of this.

2 Likes

Was obvious from the get go it is just a fake (news) hate post, didn’t subvert my expectations, -1 will not visit the links as a result, do no recommend anyone else do either. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Actually it would be a good thing if TiS would interview some of us who are critical of CCP recent updates, give us an equal air time.

1 Like

Come on bro, why so serious?

I can remember when this community use to enjoy seeing threads like this, it’s definitely better than the usual gripe and rage crap that’s constantly being posted. The OP showed some ingenuity and posted a humorous thread, he at least deserves some cred for that.

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.