TC-KL [AU TZ] is recruiting

Will shamelessly use any good promo material :).

1 Like

well if thats how it is i might aswell come back xD it may be ■■■■ promoting, but its promoting. hell i was even in the fight against SW

We are always looking for more. Apparently for this week we have created around 80 timers to provoke fighting …

Up we go for midweek justice !

More recruits. Gogogogogogogo

Justice is important ! Up !

We are open for more people.

And we continue.

Recruitment going up !!!

DV bros are going to fight in a war. What will we do??? Up !

Nice day outside today. It is still summer, but the temperatures are balmy 19 degrees. Sleeping is good. Also it is good time to take some time off work to play some EVE.

Your corp looks interesting, I play in AU prime time, but current my Corp and Alliance has retreated into a shell a little so I am starting to poke around a little to see what opportunities are about.

I have multiple accounts with 100+M SP and interested in finding a corp that has:

• A solid AU presents,
  • Not scared to use its toys to either attack or defend if needed, and
  • Has a purpose/goals that provide content for line members.

So I guess the first question would be, on Average what would your corp muster during AUTZ daily.

Up we go for the day. Pulsars and all…

AU daily? Depends on a day I suppose. On a work day … I think last night we had about 35 in corp alone. Depending on what is happening, we can have fairly close to a 100 … but that is when we know there will be a big fight. We are not massive. But we and our closest friends we do everything with DV and the Watchmen, we can do a full fleet. That is AU time. Which is really why we did not have anyone bother us in a long while. I think PL was the last to try. That was ages ago. We do not have solid AU presence, we are all AU presence. In clean terms of numbers, only Darkness can compete with us. But yeah. I interested, hit me up in game we can talk more.

Other day, another bump for justice and croissants !!!

New week. Let’s get going !!!

And we are needing and wanting more as usual :). MAUTZGA !!!

More people wanted for AU shenanigans. Also if any questions, hit me up in the game !!1 Happy to answer any questions.

So TEST lost first Komodo. We will not be far. Join up now to have your shiny toys blown up !!!

Last night went for a small roam. About 20 of us to … some craphole somewhere. Great fights with locals, we all Valhallad in the end for the loss of about 150 mill (rupture/scythe roam) and over 2 bill killed. To be fair, most of it was this guy :slight_smile: https://zkillboard.com/kill/75514091/

Anyways, do join for some fun.

DD