● Full Name: Lazerus
● Nickname: None
● Class: Minmatar Battlecruiser, Outfitted for missions.
● Age: Currently, a few months. In spirit the Lazerus is several years old.
● Homedock: No dock has ever fully felt like home. The Lazerus itself is the only thing home-worthy.
● Builder: Unknown.
● Status: In Service. Regular running missions and supporting the Minmatar Republic where able.
● Souls on board: Prefer not to disclose.
● Purpose: Combat, Leisure, Home.
● Reasons for flagship designation: If I lost everything else, this is all I would need to be content.
● Favorite moments: First deployment: Years ago I joined a Corporation that was very far away from my current living situation. I sold everything I had, abandoned the rest, and took a shuttle across New Eden. When I arrived, out of courtesy, the CEO compensated me enough to get a new ship and fittings. He suggested a Hurricane. After purchasing the recently ship and prepping it, I took off around the nearby systems to test it out. The very first encounter with some pirates proved to be as easy as pie. It was such a joy to fly! I had realized how uncomfortable I had been interfacing with other ships, how always something felt off. This has been true ever since. The Lazerus, though it has seen many deaths and rebirths, has never strayed from being home wherever I go. Wherever I might go from here, the day I see my final death, I wish it to be with this ship.
7 Likes
