Tell us about your flagship

Let’s get this thread back on track.

• Name: Dark Nebula
  • Hull Class: Bestower
  • Builder: Munory Shipyards
  • Purpose: Slave transport
  • Crew: 22 guards + 10 regular crew members. 14 slaver hounds + 2 slaver hound puppies.
  • Homedock: Kahah I - Khanid Transport Storage.
  • Reason for flagship designation: The bestower hull has been completely refitted to transport close to 4000 slaves in the most modern galnet-of-things containment pens. These allow one to monitor each slave’s temperature, blood pressure, feeding status, and twenty-three other parameters via a convenient app! This makes it the most modern and high-tech ship in the Munory fleet.
  • Favorite moments: Right after the Equilibrium of Mankind attack on Kahah III, many holders with property there wanted to liquidate their ruined estates, and were even paying to get rid off their slaves. Damaged goods mostly, with the burns, but still hugely profitable and a good deed to find these slaves new owners. The Dark Nebula flew day and night between Kahah and the Tash-Murkon and Ardishapur family stations.
10 Likes

Name: Unyielding Fate

Class: Abaddon Class Battleship

Homedock: Fora V - Moon 3 - Imperial Academy

Builder: City of Inahka Manufacturing

Souls on Board: 450 (150 General Crew, 200 Slaves for Maintenence and Menial Tasks, 50 Rynna’s Personal Choir, 50 Alcerys Family Guard)

Purpose: Reclaiming

Reason for Flagship Designation: Built as a gift to me in anticipation of my graduation from the Imperial Academy’s Capsuleer Program, the Unyielding Fate is a reminder to all who face her on the field of battle of the undeniable majesty of the Amarr Empire and its people. This ship ensures that I am always surrounded by some of my homeplanet’s finest warriors, ready to repel any boarding parties that may want to do me harm, and with my own personal choir, slicing down faithless dogs with beams of divine light is just as spectacular as it should be.

Favourite Moments: During one of this ship’s first flights, I was taunted by a fellow Imperial Academy graduate in a Typhoon, who had turned her back on God and defected to the Minmatar Republic. I challenged this Godless fool to an honourable duel, where she was embarrassed by my superior tactics and my divine hull. Being the reasonable person that I am, I spared her in the hope that she may return to God’s loving embrace, choosing to remain firm but forgiving, for judgment is reserved for God.

7 Likes
  • Full name: Wheeeeeeee!
  • Nickname: V
  • Class: Velator-class Corvette
  • Homedock: can’t remember
  • Purpose: dinking around, possibly gonna fit it up as a cheap 180dps ratting/pvp mosquito(small, annoying(it does 180 dps), hard to kill (because it is small))
  • Reason for flagship designation: I’m poor, and i think that the Velator looks cool

When Wheeeeeeee! Gets blown up, i will replace it with Wheeeeeeee! (MK II)

• Name: Wheeeeeeee! (MK II)
  • Nickname: Fat Ostrich
  • Class: Moa Class Cruiser
  • Age: ? I bought it a few months ago, when the price for a Moa was around 10mil, not 15mil
  • Homedock: hint: it is somewhere in 0.3
  • Purpose: what do you think?
  • Reason for being flagship designation: cuz it is my first cruiser, until i get blown up (which is probably gonna be when i fly it out of low)
6 Likes

Vile_Sac_01

Name: ɮ ǟ ɨ ռ ɛ

Class: Sacrilege Heavy Assault Cruiser

Homedock: Wouldn’t You Like To Know

Builder: Khanid Innovation

Purpose: Piracy, Gate, Solo Roam

Reason for Flagship Designation: I have always loved the Maller hull and focus on armor resistance as well armor tanking. This makes for a great ship to take a lot of sentry damage in the lower parts of space where I have to smash and grab targets on the fly. While I am not a fan of the Amarrian people, using their tools is a great opportunity to show those who meet the end of their voyage why Amarrian’s love to see them burn.

In Action

Vile_Pirate_06

Encounter: Followed a Tayra through a low pocket in space and nabbed her on the other side. She didn’t last long to the pounding of my ballistic missiles. The loot, so sweet, was a hull full of raw moon materials that I will surely put to good use.

3 Likes

• Name: Apailana

• Nickname: Crewmembers who think to use a nickname or unapproved appelation for such a noble vessel are dismissed

• Class: Chimera Class Carrier

• Age: Factory Fresh! The keel was laid down just a few months ago

• Homedock: Ajanen X - Moon 3 - Chief Executive Panel Bureau
    Yes, that is high security. I refuse to legitimize the tyrannical laws concord has in place against capsuleer capitals in hisec. Until the day the State realizes the security advantages loyalist caps would provide it’s unofficial homedock will be in Uuna.

• Builder: An independent capsuleer capital construction firm in Curse ( confirmed no outlaw connections )

• Crew: 5000, not including 150 state peacekeepers and 50 cal navy advisors

• Purpose: Looking pretty…obviously! It’s secondary mission is draining my wallet. And I’m not talking about fuel. I think I know now what all those people addicted to frivolous purchases feel like. It’s safe to say this is the most expensively fitted chimera to ever undock.

• Reason for flagship designation: Well, for a start, it’s almost 3 km long and can fit all my other ships in it’s ship maintenance bay. Did I mention how pretty it was?

• Favorite moments: This is the sort of ship you don’t want to have moments in. Any competent captain of a capital ship understands that. However I must admit swooping into the besieged region of Fade recently to provide security for the core citadels in such a woeful time and assisting with the subsequent evacuation of Pure Blind was certainly heroic. My messages to alliance leadership requesting my well deserved medals have so far gone unanswered.

I’m afraid I can spare little time or attention for nice photos when at the helm. There are far too many lowlife capsuleers who have little better to do than attempt to destroy what is beautiful. A shot of it in it’s home dock will have to suffice for now. Perhaps one day I will visit somewhere nice like the Pool of Radiance or J-Space.

2 Likes

You sir, are a sorry excuse for a loyal State Citizen. The fact that you would put your own narcissistic hedonism above the needs of the State, sicken me.

Your ship shouldn’t be “pretty,” and taken out only to parade in the relative safety of high sec. It should be out on the front lines. Defending our assets from the enemies of the State. Liberating our brethren from the hands of Gallente occupation.

2 Likes

Could we please refrain from anything besides positivity in this one, single, solitary thread? Only praise and adoration to the beautiful machines we have the privilege to pilot.

No judgement, no commentary.

11 Likes

Never had a ship I wanted to do this for but now I do so lets gooooo

Full name of the flagship - PLEX on board (there isn’t really but I like to keep ganker’s hopes high)
Nickname - do people actually do nicknames for their ships, like is that a real thing that’s super weird like its not a pet you weirdo
Class - a lot
Age - two days I think
Homedock - Jita trade hub
Builder - hey I just buy stuff online I don’t check who made it, it was a good price but you know it’s good quality because it’s Amarr builders, they always make good stuff
Status - destroyed internally hahaha just kidding could use a scrub tho
Souls on board - just the cleaners at the moment although we’re still evicting a few guests lol
Purpose - I put like massive armour plates on it so i can just cruise around wherever I want (high sec only, I’m not stupid) and have fun and not worry about ganks hey
Reasons for flagship designation - look at it, it looks great and not like a back scratcher at all hardly
Favorite moments - so i got this ship and and it’s pretty cool and I always wanted a big ass ship and now I have one so to celebrate we turned the cargo bay into a venue and invited some DJs and had this big dance party while we orbited the trade hub and my friend Shion got messed up on well actually I’m not sure what she took but she was pretty out of it. anyway now i have this massive headache and my back hurts and there are still these strange dudes onboard that we’re trying to kick out and theyre making a fuss and i hope I don’t have to ask security to get heavy but hey it was still totally worth. anyway ship is pretty neat like you should see the interior of this thing it’s got like these huge bedrooms like massive and lounge rooms and the best bar ever and this super swank boardroom like I don’t know if I’ll use it but I guess you never know when you need one I don’t know why all you capsuleers who fly these wild ships that are like mega luxury are so angsty for real all the time you know I think i’m still a bit drunk from last night but whatever you all need to chill out srs

3 Likes

I am a big fan of the prophecy hull… some of the more advanced versions such as the damnation can reach capital ship levels of resists + plating. I occasionally hear some deride them by comparing their shape to various species of flightless avians but have learned to ignore them.

1 Like

Full name of the flagship - Gadgeteer
Nickname - see above
Class - Pacifier-class frigate
Age - unknown. It was bought used and overhauled
Homedock - Alkez - Ammatar Fleet Testing Facilities
Builder - unknown
Status - active
Souls on board - Only me
Purpose - Sightseeing and Exploration
Reasons for flagship designation - It is the ship I spend my leisure time in.
Favorite moments Any moment I spend in Anoikis

3 Likes

• Full name of the flagship: ► Maza
  • Nickname: -
  • Class: Machariel
  • Age: RETRACED, first sightings in combat appear to indicate the ship was built prior year 2012.
  • Homedock: Jita 4-4
  • Builder: RETRACTED
  • Status: Retired from incursions in 2016, served few years in service of various New Eden navy agents, completely retired in 2019
  • Souls on board: Minimal
  • Purpose: Leading incursion fleets
  • Reasons for flagship designation:
    • Confirmed over 40.000 engagments vs Sansha forces
    • Confirmed over 400 billion ISK in payouts from Concord
    • Estimated are about double those numbers
  • Favorite moments:
    • FCed incursion VG fleet when bad things happen, was left on grid alone with 2 additional ships and single logistics pilot on spawn of a new wave which started splitting DPS on remaining logistics pilot and myself. Managed to eliminate enough DPS with other 2 pilots to survive for 60 seconds while burning out the single large rep to keep logistics pilot alive until rest of the fleet had chance to warp back and join the grid. Most of the other stuff on the ship was heavily damaged by heat damage, considerable armor damage taken as well, but pulled through.
4 Likes