Ten more reverting to Alpha

No need to run Omega on my miners anymore.

Cheers

I wonder, will the (probably temporary) retirement of all these multiboxed fleets actually push the price of PLEX down enough so newer, casual players can compete for them?

So much for the much parroted wisdom that PLEX prices can only go up.

:thinking:

1 Like

Mineral scarcity and retiring miners = significantly higher prices for those who remain. It’s a good time to be a miner!

7 Likes

Plex is bad mkay? It’s whats ruining the game. CCP and now their Korean masters are micro-transaction “plex” drunk.

2 Likes

No one cares. Especially CCP.

No loss, you were not paying with cash anyway.

1 Like

High-Sec Mineral Cartel incoming…

Some people adapt to changes. Some people try to profit from changes. And some people complain.

Also, we can apparently expect even more complaining threads. Rumor has it that CCP is going to make additional changes that will affect the incomes of various careers.

5 Likes

If this game goes anymore micro transaction. I will never play again. â– â– â– â–  if I bought CCP I would sack the dev team straight off.

1 Like

There was no need to sack the dev team. People quit.

1 Like

How is it micro transaction? You aren’t forced to buy anything…

True, true.

If you buy enough billions, are they still “micro” transactions?

1 Like

We’re you here when…CCP said Nooo, we will never do that?..

When plex was a single item.

1 Like

Still, you aren’t forced to buy PLEX. EVE has always been a subscription-based game. If you turn EVE into a job in order to farm billions of ISK in order to PLEX your account, that’s on you. Personally, I prefer to sub the old fashioned way and enjoy my game time without turning EVE into a farming simulator that I have to run 14 hours a day in order to stay Omega…

2 Likes

Closed for lack of content.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

Trolling
Flaming
Ranting
Personal Attacks
Harassment
Doxxing
Racism & Discrimination
Hate Speech
Sexism
Spamming
Bumping
Off-Topic Posting