Test Server: Singularity - FAQ and Information

Dt for sisi is every day and mirroring has no preset days. Patches for TQ tend to go through on Tuesdays. Aside from the emergency mirror, they usually announce a few days before a mirror. Judging past mirrors, we are roughly a few weeks away possibly from the next one.

sisi doeset work
I can’t enter

Did you change password? @Saretoure_Ebie_Pappotte if you changed it since Nov 12 you won’t have access to sisi until the next mirror unless you know your old password

Or if you were created after Nov 12, you won’t have access either

Singularity had problems with the login server in the last few hours, but this should be all fixed now.

1 Like

I might have missed something but today I tried getting on Singularity again and it asks me for a Verification Code, on every account, but I’m not getting one send per email so does it still not work?

I don’t remember the old password, I just returned after 9 years a couple weeks ago.

Is there a way to get this toon back on the test server? I want to start designing fleet ops but I need a testing ground for it.

Plus other things

If you changed your password since November (last mirror) you will be unable to access Singularity (unless you know your old password) until the next mirror.

1 Like

You’re looking at having access to the test server either the end of this month or beginning of March to mid March.

Singularity is down on my end.

Tried many times to log back in and reset my network as well

Ok. You arent guanteed access to it. It was prob down for maintenance

When is the next mirror? I do not want to lose everything.

It could be in the next week or two or sometime in june.

Why is there no “Quantum Core” for sale on the Singularity server that is needed to start upwell structures?
Also, why are there no Titans or other super capitals for sale?

Not sure about cores, but they dont seed titans. You need to build them.

Oh yeah, the new SISI mirror is live as of 31/5/22.

I logged in to sisi today thinking I would finally be able to use my nyx but instead it doesn’t exist. All of my ships are gone. It’s like any ship in a citadel or keepstar is gone. Is this normal? I really wanted my nyx. Feel pretty cheated.

When its mirrored, anything you had on there is gone. Whatever you have on sisi, is what you had from TQ

IIRC, assets in corp structures are automatically moved to NPC stations during the post-mirror prep-for-user-access process, in order to avoid intel gathering against corp structures (due to structures becoming abandoned as most players do not fuel their structures on Sisi). Check your assets list closely, including asset safety tabs.

no, my nyx is from TQ. i have it on TQ. and i dont have it on sisi.