Test Server: Singularity - FAQ and Information

Sad, I wanted to test some things. Dammit.

Btw, how could I possibly ,moveā€™ā€™ my steam account into EVE account? Is it possible by any way?

There is a way to do it, but it wonā€™t be effective until the next mirror

Darn. I will have to wait up to 2022 as if I made account newly, but thx. I wonder if steam accounts will ever be able to go into Singularity. If I can sign to tranquility, then it shouldnt be impossible to sign into other servers in the future. If only I found out about it a month agoā€¦

Mirrors are every 3-4 monthsā€¦ the last mirror was June 1 2021 so the next one, possibly could be September, unless CCP gets a fix for steam users.

I hope so. I wouldnt like to be under-privileged like this comparing to ,normalā€™ā€™ EVE-site players.

Donā€™t look at is as underprivileged. Sisi access isnā€™t a guaranteed feature for anyone. Eight now it doesnā€™t work for Steam users. There are plenty of times where is does not work for everybody, or does not work for Mac users, or any other population segment you can name.

1 Like

Just one quick and simple question. Can we log in to both the Live and Test server at the same time with the same account without any consequences?

yes. 5 char

Where do we report people for violating test server rules

1 Like

File a bug report from within the Singularity client.

hello, there is no concord analysis beacon on the test server, how can you test updates without the necessary beacons. Thank you in advance.

I have just started using sisi for testing and experimentation, so I am still learning the rules there. In my time testing (last few days), it has never been possible to jump to any of my clones, even if I am in the same structure with them. (I get the message ā€œclone bay unavailableā€). Is this always the case, or just bad luck on my timing? I know that I can use /moveme + gates and also replace implants cheaply, but of course that takes more time. I am not asking for new features (ā€œsisi is for ccp to find bugs and is not maintained for players to test things etc.ā€) but just asking if the feature exists already and I am somehow messing it up.

I did check these forums to the best of my ability to find an answer to this, but was not successful.

Iā€™m not aware of any intended block on that feature on Sisi. Probably a good idea to submit a bug report in-game right after trying it and it failing - that will give the devs data on what went sideways.

2 Likes

Thanks, will do

It basically means that the structure clone bay isnt fueled and thats why you cant get into your clones. Ask whoever owns the structure if you know them to come online and fuel it for you.

Iā€™ve been trying to start my client on sigularity but it stays in ā€œStarting game client for your accountā€ and nohting happens, i can log in normally in the live server except that it resets now all of the HUD setting I made, i tried restarting the launcher, the PC , everything and it still wont open my singularity client, is that a normal occurence? is it fixable?

When is Singularity scheduled to come back up on 12/6/21?

Itā€™s most likely down where they are fixing to take the changes to the live server

sis mirroring maybe, because its on dt for long and they usually do it on Tuesdays,