Thank you for everything <3

o7 @CCP_Guard

May you always have hot jets and find clear skies.

May you fare well where ever you may fare.

When the Valkyrie finally call you home to Valhalla, may the epics of your deed be in fact epics and the mead hall look suspiciously like Jita 4-4.

Onward and upward to glory!

Goodbye… Fky Safe and GLHF

2 Likes

No one quits EVE. You just boost to a higher orbit

1 Like

To say you will be missed is an understatement.
Fly safe.
o7

1 Like

Aww, Mr. G :frowning:

Two years after winning EVE - at least I thought so until yesterday - I now read these sad news :frowning:
Would have never come back had I seen this earlier. EVE just won’t ever be the same again without you being the face of the community. :sob:

tumblr_nad5zwoL2G1tjxhcdo1_250

4 Likes

:heart:7

Does this… does this mean no more Permaband?

1 Like

Wherever you’re going, they are lucky to have you. Your dedication to the Eve Community over the years has been second to none. Though I’m sad to see you leave, I am happy that you are doing what is right for you. Know that you helped kickstart this guy’s interest in Eve Online and gaming (damn you), and I’m sure many many others as well. Thank you for everything, seriously, and good luck in your new adventure.

1 Like

no more Permaband
no more HTFU
all that was big mistake and now “someone” is cleaning the deck …

2 Likes

:cold_sweat::weary::sob::cry::sob::cry::sob::cry: now I’m dehydrated. thee most sad news in years. April 1st your going so say just kidding right? God I hope so. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

One of my fondest Eve-Related memories is getting very drunk with CCP Guard after hours at EVE Northeast. He even signed my copy of Danger game.

You will be missed.

2 Likes

Good luck! And don’t be a stranger! :smiley:

1 Like

@CCP_Guard my friend,

Congratulations to you, good sir!

You WILL miss it… but, you will also laugh quietly at times in the journey when you think “I’ve seen player corporations run smoother than this…”

One of my fondest memories, personally, is when we were wrapping up PAX EAST and we convinced you to let us blast HTFU in the closing 10 minutes.

So, I leave you with this picture and a quote left by one CCP Manifest when I posted this picture in 2013, as my wave & a headnod.

You would assume Kastronis would get a haircut and not look like a dirty hippie. You would assume John would shave that thing and not look like a dirty hippie. You would assume Svenni would be perfectly manicured, and he is.

Fly safe bro…

8 Likes

o7 Guard, I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.

1 Like

Still Playing?

Every other day, should check killboards

I don’t care what you think of CCP, you should have enough respect for Guard to keep your ■■■■ off this thread. He doesn’t deserve to have your drivel here.

4 Likes

It just shows the kind of person you are.

1 Like

I’m not a fanboy. I just have respect for the work he’s done for the player-base over the years.

No matter what you think of CCP, have at least enough much respect for the people who worked with the community for they long to keep you ■■■■ away from the thread. I don’t care how much you want to show your dislike of CCP, but this thread really isn’t the place for it.

6 Likes

I agree 100%, this thread is not the place to be posting that.

What makes it worse is spam posting the same thing multiple times.

1 Like

Removed some off topic posts.

2 Likes

o7

Wish you the best.

1 Like