Thank you for everything <3

Hey man,

Just wanted to drop in and say that you’ll be sorely missed by all in the community, and I know you will be amazing wherever you end up.

Much love dude <3

3 Likes

4 Likes

o7
Thanks for a great time.
I wish you all the best for your new start.

Fly safe, you will be missed.

1 Like

Rule of Acquisition 121 : Everything is for sale, even friendship.

Your stuff give?.. jove passport at least for safe keeping… wont use it honest.

GL,fly safe.

1 Like

F
o7
Fly Safe mate.

1 Like

Who? Also tldr?

o7
Joining the people who are not crying.:sob:

1 Like

o7 Guard.
It was a pleasure every time we met, from Fanfest to EvELondon to Twitch Con.
You’ve been an amazing person to work with, and I hope all the best for your future.

EvE, and furthermore CCP, will indeed be losing a legend, but I trust in your words about the future.

<3

4 Likes

Thanks for flying CCP Guard. Will buy you a drink (or more) at Evesterdam.

1 Like

Enjoy your new work. Will miss you and your music.

1 Like

Take care Guard, you will be missed!

1 Like

All of us hot chicks are gonna miss you. :wink:

Good luck in your new adventure bro. You are on the right track and yes that’s how you do it. Head first.

1 Like

o7 GL HF

1 Like

All the best for the future. Wishing you all the best with the new career.:rocket:

1 Like

Your still gonna play right? Need to be able to add your corpse to my killboard…

Good luck with your adventure elsewhere… Just don’t be a stranger.

1 Like

@CCP_Guard
We will f*****g miss you!
Thanks for everything!
Guard

5 Likes

Dear ccp Guard,

Thank you for all the good you brought to this community, and handling the bad times like a Pro.
I only met you very shortly during an evesterdam meet, and saw your drive to have things organized while having fun at the same time. You are a true inspiration to gamers all over and I wish you many happy professional gaming years with your new Adventure.

Regards, a Freelancer

ps: o7 to the old Guard leaving

4 Likes

I’m hoping to get the whole part of my computer thing to work together with this because I really like playing I really enjoy playing. Just got to watch out for some corporations that just waste time. And don’t work with other capsuleers the day is choir for their services. But I really like Eva lot s

1 Like

Awesome playing the game whilst you were here CCP Guard! I started when I was coming out of the Army and loved the game then and still love the game now! Good luck with your change in life and careers. Its always daunting! Dont be a stranger!

2 Likes

I’m very sorry to see you leave, CCP Guard. I enjoyed your work on the “The o7 Show” and other community outreach activities. You have truly left a positive and unique mark on the EVE universe.

No one will be able to fill your shoes. At best they will be able to try to carve out their own path following your footsteps.

I wish you the best as you continue your journey through this funny and strange thing called life. Fly Safe!

3 Likes