Thank you for everything <3

Was an honor to meet you at Vegas '18, and that Permaband concert at Drai’s was lit. Going to miss seeing you on stage and in videos.

Thank you for everything, wish you the best!

2 Likes

o7

Your passion for this community has shown in all that you have done over the years.
You will be missed.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Farewell and thanks for all the good times. Fly safe, have a great time.
You will be missed for sure. o7

3 Likes

o7

Fly safe you magnificient beast.

2 Likes

You’ve been a mentor and inspiration for me throughout the years here at CCP. Best of luck to you buddy. <3

3 Likes

o7 thank you for all your work. Best of luck in your new career!

2 Likes

So long space cowboy.

1 Like

All the feels man! Thanks for being an awesome mentor back in the day and for never forgetting your GM roots!
Fly safe bud :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I always try and keep my self to my own rule which is.
If you cant say anything positive then don`t say anything at all.

so with that said. this 2003 player would like to say the following.

1 Like

@CCP_Guard - the first and only time I met you was at an EVE London Event. And in that brief moment, you made a lasting impression of just being a fantastic guy.

I wish you warm winds, fresh sails and hopefully we will see you roaming the stars!

3 Likes

Guard,
we have to thank you! For everything.
Sad to hear that youre leaving, but i hope you will be happy on your new adventure.
I think i can speak for 90% of all Eve Players here when i say: We love you! Do what you think what is right for you. We will be here in New Eden with you, forever.
All my best for your personal future!
o7

3 Likes

:disappointed_relieved:

Good luck whatever you do and remember, you can always come back, who knows, life is full of surprises…!

tc and fly safe
o7

3 Likes

o7

Fly safe and the best ship is the friednship :smiley:

2 Likes

O7 Guard.
I had the great luck to meet you in person on the last GFleet (which has been my first player gathering at all). Catching you for a nice little photo Session was a blast. Thx for absolutely everything you have done for us all.

Fly safe and keep in touch with us all.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for everything :heart: It was always a pleasure working with you. You will be missed, but I wish you all the very best in your new journey :slight_smile:

Farewell, and may the blessing of Elves and Men and all Free Folk go with you. May the stars shine upon your faces! ©

4 Likes

You’ve always been a bit of a legend mate, crack on with your new thing and make sure to have fun. o7

2 Likes

Good luck Guard, I think you will definitely be missed, o7

2 Likes

Fly Safe o7

2 Likes

o7 and all the best for your future endeavours.

2 Likes