Thank you for everything <3

You have people who leave CCP, who you think of like…mehhh… too bad (s)he is going. And you have people who leave, you are like WTF NOOOOOOOO WHYYY INSERT MORE DRAMA THOUGHTS.

You are one of the last. When you say CCP, you say CCP Guard. I will buy you a beer at Evesterdam and you will be missed a lot!

Tora

6 Likes

Best of luck out there guard. I’ve given CCP a lot of ■■■■ for decisions recently, But you were always the one guy who I could never grow to hate because you are such a great guy. Fly safe and good luck with the new career.

2 Likes

Thank you for your awesome work CCP Guard! I will be heaving a glass in your direction @ Evesterdam!

And to add to the occasion and since you already mention you are beeing old. 30PLUS is recruiting!

1 Like

I know I’ll miss you, once this transition is over and done. Be sure to say hi next time we cross paths at Costco! :smiley:

4 Likes

Onions! Who put the ■■■■■■■ onions in here?

7 Likes

o7,
GL
Fly safe.

2 Likes

Fly Safe CCP Guard o7 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

First of all, thank you for the amazing job, which you have been doing for so long.

Best of luck in anything you are about to do next! May the wind blows in your back instead in your face.

Fly safe

2 Likes

Why are the good and competent people leaving CCP. :thinking:

2 Likes

Well, CCP Guard’s given you an answer in the post, why he’s going, so…

o7 Guard, don’t be a stranger.

Erm, do you have a spare Polaris around you won’t be needing?

2 Likes

Not really. I see his reasoning but that’s not what I rhetorically asked.

Well that at CCP totally caught me off GUARD!

Seriously, Fly safe and thanks for everything you have done for us as a community.

May the light of Yulai shine ever at your back and your corpse float free… in my corpse vault. :wink:

4 Likes

Changing the Guard

2 Likes

Live long, prosper and fly dangerous, you magnificent bastard o7

2 Likes

o7 you will be missed. You’ve been a constant presence for my whole EVE experience and you’re also the first dev I’ve met. It’s been a pleasure co-hosting EVE TV during fanfests and being a “lighthouse” at the end of Permaband performing stage :sunglasses::rofl:.

I wish you the best of luck in your next career and I know you’re going to rock it :metal:

Really hope you’ll make it to EVE North, but even if you won’t, I’m sure I’ll see you at a fanfest in Iceland.

1 Like

I can only echo the sentiments and genuine love and respect for you that have already been said so far, on what I’m sure will become the greatest and longest threadnaught in Eve history.

So I’ll simply say Thank You and fly safe o7

2 Likes

Sad day :frowning:

Thanks for help shape the game @CCP_Guard o7

1 Like

Best of luck CCP Guard, and thank you for all your hard work through the years, CCP won’t be the same without you.

o7

1 Like

Guard, it’s been a pleasure getting to know and work with you over the last year. You’ve been the face of the game for so long, I don’t know what it’s going to be like without you. You’ve been critical to making the CSM what is today, bringing it back from the brink a few years ago. I’ve known and worked with a lot of MMO community guys over the years, and you are the best I’ve ever seen, and probably always will be.

Good luck in the new gig, and next time you’re in DC, let’s hang out.

o7

3 Likes