Thank you for everything <3

o7 Guard. fly safe with your new job.

2 Likes

Hey Guard !

Can we expect to see you in berlin ?

1 Like

I never met you, but the sentiments here speak volumes…

o7

2 Likes

Your enthusiasm and energy will be so missed in the EVE community! But it is impossible not to be happy for you as you start this new adventure! I hope that one day you’ll share more about what you’re doing in your new job. Whatever it is, I know you’ll find success and be part of making the whole thing better for everyone around you. Thank you for all you’ve been and done for us in your tenure at CCP! Fly clever!

2 Likes

Welcome o/

12 Likes

o7 fly safe

2 Likes

o7 CCP Guard, hope your fleet never docks o7.

1 Like

@CCP_Guard

Wow, I’m shocked and speechless after reading your post. I can only hope these emoji express my feelings much better than what I could ever write.

:open_mouth:

:anguished:

:cry:

:sob:

You will always be remembered and definitely missed.
You’re the best Guard.

:guardparrot:

Safe travels to you.

o7

5 Likes

Fair winds and following seas on your new adventure. EVE Onion will miss you o7

Lillik Eoner
Editor-in-Chief
EVE Onion News

3 Likes

Fly safe in your new job, and who knows, we might run into each other in space (assuming your playing the game after you leave :wink: )

2 Likes

So much changes, and then also the “man” who I drank a beer with is leaving the front page of EVE.
It will never feel the same. Lets do one more drink at EVEsterdam :wink:

Shame to cya leave, but YOLO and enjoy the things you do.

Greetz
Van

2 Likes

You are one of the best, and I really wish you all the best on wherever you are headed in your new position. Always exciting to embark on a new career move and hope its a bit less stressful and a bit more of a normal 9-5 job for you. Fly safe!

2 Likes

Best of luck, CCP Guard!

2 Likes

Got suddenly something in me throat…
Our loss and, hopefully, your gain.
Good luck, CCP Guard.

2 Likes

Margaritas and cardboard spaceships and all the adventures in between…
Thank you for your faith in me, your patience and for all those crazy ideas. It has been an absolute pleasure to work with you and you will be missed so very much.
Good luck and fly safe
o7

11 Likes

Over the years you’ve made this dark and cold internet game a joyful place for all, this is just a sad day …but…nothing is permanent that is the way of things. My sincerest best wishes on your new path, may it be filled with smiles and peace of mind.

2 Likes

All the best in the new adventure

2 Likes

@CCP_Guard i look forward to buying you a beer at EVE Vegas 2019. btw FinFleet is recruiting

2 Likes

Thank you for everything!

6 Likes

@CCP_Guard
"I’ll upgrade to player "

Docking permission accepted. Waypoint reached

o7
Little Big man, o7!

5 Likes