Thank you for everything <3

Thank you for everything Guard. You will definitely be missed. Today we all have to harden-the-■■■■-up a little bit.

Fly safe, live dangerous, and good luck o7

4 Likes

Thanks for your time, Guard. 15 years is an insane amount of time to work on something.

Congrats on winning the game.

I actually went into my post secondary degree because of you. Thanks for showing us good marketing, even though sometimes I am sure CCP made it hard.

4 Likes

I’ve been out of the game for a while, but memories of hangin with you I’m still fond of. Dat Coors!

3 Likes

This universe will be worse-off without you.

I wish you the very best of luck with your future endeavours.

7 Likes

.o7

you’re the best :heart:

3 Likes

Dang man you have been the face of this franchise forever! Good luck to you

3 Likes

All my best wishes for where life takes you…and huge thanks for all you’ve done for us!

Fly Safe !

3 Likes

You have been one of the best parts of CCP and EVE over the years. Thank you for all of the hard work you have put into this crazy soup kitchen we all call home. Best of luck on your next adventure.

3 Likes

As soon as the notification popped up I feared the worst, and didn’t really want to read it.

But I have, (and choked up a little) and after meeting you a few times at Fanfest, Nottingham etc I can only add that you’re a great guy and you’ll be sorely missed by the community.

EVE may not be dying, but it just took a serious body shot.

All the best for the future mate and I hope you and your family have a fantastic time.

BTW, what will you be doing just out of curiosity?

o7

5 Likes

@CCP_Guard
:cry: i dont want you to go Guard!
b…bb…but i understand you want to try something new :frowning:

dont for one second think we all dont want to know whats going on with you after CCP and Eve btw!
You always were the most bad ass dev at CCP, and i doubt anyone will ever eclipse you!
HTFU and permaband is something i hope you’ll always be proud of!
Who knew a crazy nerdy dev from a spaceship mmo games company in little old iceland could be sooo gangsta!

love ya bud and good luck in the future! i hope to hear all about it! <3

5 Likes

Why does it feel like batman just sacrificed himself for Gotham?

Seriously though, met you at fanfest, your a top bloke, shame to see you go!

7 Likes

@CCP_Guard

Wow… I am so sad (a first with someone leaving). You, CCP Falcon, CCP Delegate Zero, and CCP Mimic have been my faves.

I hope all your new adventures are awesome!

You will be missed. 07
DZ

4 Likes

EVE will be less EVE without you, @CCP_Guard. :disappointed_relieved:

Best of luck and wish you will have a great time in your next adventure. We lose a friend, now make sure your new corpies know they just won a CCP Guard!

5 Likes

what the ■■■■

2 Likes

@CCP_Guard

Dom Arkaral sends his regards!

6 Likes

@CCP_Guard

You will be missed. One last short person to have a beer with.

P.S.: I’m still waiting for a reply from you to the email I’ve sent for you on Jan 7, 2019, 5:12 PM ( sent to info@ccpgames.com ).

You did say get in touch.

Fly safe o7

2 Likes

You did a great job for CCP and the EVE Community, Guard, deepest thanks, you are amazing! Best ship is the Friend Ship, that is for sure! Here is to all the friendships, past, present and future!

Best of luck in your new adventure! And stay in touch!

I definitely was not prepared to see you go, but I can understand. You will be missed!

Fly the Friend Ship wherever you go! And see you in Space! o7

:sob: :heart: :rocket: :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

@CCP_Guard

o7, best of luck in your next expedition, Fly Funky!

2 Likes

o7

I wish you all the best in your future career.

2 Likes

o7
FFF

2 Likes